Can't play a game I downloaded for free from xbox gold

Discus and support Can't play a game I downloaded for free from xbox gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I downloaded For Honor while it was free with gold, I've changed emails on my account stated playing on the xbox again for three first time in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuodIncommodun, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Can't play a game I downloaded for free from xbox gold

So I downloaded For Honor while it was free with gold, I've changed emails on my account stated playing on the xbox again for three first time in months recently and now it's no longer letting me play the game. Is this because of the email change or is
    it because my xbox gold ran out? I think there was an error message saying something making sure I have the license to play this game or something.

:)

QuodIncommodun, Sep 2, 2020
  2. SilentJay76 Win User

It's because your subscription ran out. You need an active Xbox Live Gold subscription (or Game Pass Ultimate) to play any games you got via that program.

(Xbox One games, anyway. You can play X360 games without an active sub.)
  3. SidedSkate666 Win User

Will Halo 5 still be at 50% discount tomorrow?

I downloaded it for free in the games for gold section and now I can't play it it says I need to buy it
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Free games with gold

Are you sure it was a game with gold title, I can't actually remember. Was it maybe a free to play title for a weekend or something ..

EDIT: yeah I can't find it in gold list, but it has been offered as a free to play game as a trial, i think maybe this is when youve downloaded it?

Can anyone else remember it being a gold title?
  5. VHDB Win User

Xbox one error code 0x87de07d1

No your on about games with free play days from the games with gold section, they was full downloadable games with your xbox live gold membership.

Eggsboxjuan
  6. PancakeParty Win User

Getting disconnected from Xbox Live, then getting 8015190E error.

I can't download any of those games either, I'm frequently experiencing disconnects from xbox live and the "cannot connect to xbox live" while trying to play with my friends. this all started after the latest update and trying to download the free for gold
    games when they first appeared on free for gold. This is infuriating, i wish they would come out with a statement instead of just posting the usual crap about how we need to fix the problem on our end.
Thema:

1. Can't play a game I downloaded for free from xbox gold - Similar Threads - Can't play game

2. Can't play multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer games: Why can't I play multiplayer games on my series s ? I can play single player games tho. Ive reset my console and reinstalled, I've tried everything online which was suggested and even reset my...
  3. Can't play my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games: Every time I try to start a game the Xbox light on the console flashes and I get booted to home but all my streaming apps work... Is it time to get a new Xbox 7851d64a-061e-4492-84fc-35a9eea6a4bb
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  6. I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat: I play on Xbox and I can't hear or speak to anyone in r6 game chat but it works in party chat and in other games. I've deleted the game and redownload it and still nothing, I'm lost on what to do...
  7. My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?: Hi! I have a problem with my xbox elite controller series 2. initially I connected my controller via bluetooth on windows 10, then I bought an xbox dongle adapter to reduce latency, but it ended...
  8. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  9. I bought a new external hard drive and I can't play games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new external hard drive and I can't play games.: It's a Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB, Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0, I can't play S and X optimized games, how can I fix this. 7c5aa620-e2b9-42d0-b7b9-5633bbf52b9a
  10. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d