Can't play 18+ games and some other games on PC
Discus and support Can't play 18+ games and some other games on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm a xbox game puss ultimate subscriptor and since october i can't play 18+ games on my PC (yes i play on PC) When i try to boot a game i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SebastianoZezza, Dec 4, 2021.
Thema:
Can't play 18+ games and some other games on PC
Loading...
-
Can't play 18+ games and some other games on PC - Similar Threads - Can't play 18+
-
Alpha ring Can't play physical discs
in XboX InsidersAlpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally... -
Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...
in XboX InsidersGames disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360... -
Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...
in XboX InsidersCan't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games.... -
I can't play CallOfDuty Black Ops 2 SERIES S
in XboX InsidersI can't play CallOfDuty Black Ops 2 SERIES S: Good day, I have an issue with my game not long ago I bought it digitally for the Series S, and when I start it I get that my session was disconnected from Xbox live, now in order to play I have... -
How do remove a game that i can't play anymore?
in XboX InsidersHow do remove a game that i can't play anymore?: I had EA play, i used it to play need for speed most wanted, then my EA play expired and i have only game pass, now when i try to uninstall it tells me to log in, so i log in. But then it says... -
Can't play Minecraft multiplayer even though I am 18 and the only one in my Microsoft family
in XBoX AccessibilityCan't play Minecraft multiplayer even though I am 18 and the only one in my Microsoft family: Yo, For context: Back in 2020 I was running a server with a couple of friends, and after I updated the game and server to 1.17, I was unable to enter multiplayer (the button was locked). To this... -
i can't play minecraft i have 18+ years old setted and all options allowed
in XBoX Accessibilityi can't play minecraft i have 18+ years old setted and all options allowed: i can't play minecraft i have 18+ years old setted and all options allowed 0198a1dd-7326-4629-9eca-027c38e8d9cb -
I have an 18+ account, all settings are set correctly and I can't play minecraft
in XBoX AccessibilityI have an 18+ account, all settings are set correctly and I can't play minecraft: pls help with minecraft. I have an 18+ account, all settings are set correctly and I can't play minecraft 79bb41d6-eda6-44c8-b97c-a3c063731db9 -
I can't play my free FIFA 18
in XBoX Sales and PromoI can't play my free FIFA 18: In the images you can see that FIFA 18 was free and I was able to download the game. But when I wanted to play the game I get an error. I already contacted Xbox support but they send me here for a...