Cant plan online even do my xbox live subscription shows as expires 10-29-17

Discus and support Cant plan online even do my xbox live subscription shows as expires 10-29-17 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I redeemed a 14 days code and my xbox live gold subscription shows as "expires in 10/29/17", i´m trying to play fifa 18 online but i get the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Finalcuau88, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Finalcuau88
    Finalcuau88 Guest

Hi! I redeemed a 14 days code and my xbox live gold subscription shows as "expires in 10/29/17", i´m trying to play fifa 18 online but i get the message " your account does not have the privileges to access this feature" Any advice? Your attention is greatly
    appreciated.

(Im new with xbox and i redeemed the code today)

Your attentions is appreciated!

:)

Finalcuau88, Oct 15, 2017
  2. error on xbox live gold

I can't play online. I have a xbox live subscription and it expires on 16/10/2017. I need help, when I wanna play on my xbox one it says i need a Xbox live subscription

GuessedArc847, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Messages not updating in Windows 10 Xbox App.

On my Xbox App on Windows 10, it shows messages from the following dates (not including sender info to protect privacy):

• 8h ago
    • 16h ago
    • April 7
    • March 31
    • March 30
    • March 29
    • etc...

On my Xbox App on my iPhone, it shows the accurate list of messages:

• 4/17
    • 4/17
    • 4/17
    • 4/16
    • 4/16
    • 4/16
    • etc...

There are 20+ message conversations that are missed on the Windows 10 app. It is up-to-date and I have clicked refresh repeatedly.

Also - as a side note - the messages don't even load on the xbox.com web site.

Heather Brannon, Oct 15, 2017
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

You just need to powercycle your console. Hold the power button on your console for bout 10 seconds until it turns off. Turn it back on and try the game again. It should work.

brandiesel1, Oct 15, 2017
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

You just need to powercycle your console. Hold the power button on your console for bout 10 seconds until it turns off. Turn it back on and try the game again. It should work.
  6. vengeancewolf Win User

cant play a video

Having the same problem. Didn't even show up as "Ready To Watch" until like 10:30 pm (on 8/28/17) and got an error message. Still can't get it to play on 8/29/17
  7. netmeg-B5ACA025-50F5 Win User

loss of Jigsaw premium features

I purchased a one-year Jigsaw Premium subscription on November 19, 2015. On December 16, 2015 the game said my subscription expired. After almost an HOUR in chat with assorted Microsoft reps, they credited me back my ten bucks, and I purchased it again on
    December 17. Today it shows as expired AGAIN. This is ridiculous.

The first time it happened was right after I did the Windows 10 update - but now I think that was just a coincidence.
  8. BadBoiSouth Win User

Game Pass Ultimate if I already have Gold

Currently I have Game Pass Ultimate subscription with recurring billing off and don't want this subscription service once it expires 10/22/22, so do I just activate my prepaid xbox live gold subscription card on 10/23/22, or do I actually have to cancel game pass ultimate subscription for my account on 10/23/22 manually before redeeming and activating my xbox live gold prepaid 12 month card on 10/23/22?

Also, if you select turn off recurring billing on your account for your current game pass ultimate subscription, does that automatically cancel your prepaid game pass ultimate subscription on its expiration date? or is it requirement that you still manually cancel Game Pass Ultimate on or after its prepaid expiration date if you wish to switch back to xbox live gold using a prepaid subscription card?
  9. OhHaiZombie Win User

Prepaid 3M Xbox LIVE Gold - Credit Card problems

How is there an outstanding balance? It was set to expire on 11/17/11, and I put the 3 month code in on 11/14, THREE DAYS PRIOR. Plus, I turned off automatic renewal as soon as the option became available on the website again. Absolutely nothing should
    have been charged to me.

In fact, here is my email:

"Dear ,

Your subscription to Prepaid 3M Xbox LIVE Gold will expire on Friday, February 17, 2012. To avoid a possible interruption of your subscription service, please renew your subscription by Friday, February 17, 2012.

To extend your subscription..."

So, where are these charges coming in?
Thema:

1. Cant plan online even do my xbox live subscription shows as expires 10-29-17 - Similar Threads - Cant plan online

2. Cant link my microsoft account on ps4 says im already logged in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant link my microsoft account on ps4 says im already logged in: I have a account says its linked to my ps4 but i never linked one! No email or anything for this previous account e2df4e3b-4d88-4096-a7f7-e6c4d0f565ec
  3. How are people streaming Hogwarts Legacy but I cant play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How are people streaming Hogwarts Legacy but I cant play it?: Hi I've currently seen loads of people streaming Hogwarts Legacy but I cant play it, I've purchased the deluxe edition 81814f1d-788e-4a74-80c6-59d5b906194f
  4. I cant seem to be able to be able to get the rewards for xbox insider on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant seem to be able to be able to get the rewards for xbox insider on my account: I have two Microsoft accounts one I made years ago go to play on an Xbox 360 and other a personal one I used. With the introduction to sign into your computer with your email I somehow have...
  5. I have Game Pass yet i cant get sea of thieves and i dont understand why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Game Pass yet i cant get sea of thieves and i dont understand why: https://imgur.com/a/VFfDJVG Here is the pic to show you what i see 92b879b3-0d46-4b2c-9912-a29744d307de
  6. I purchased the game World War Z. Ever since it came out on gamepass I cant play it. When I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the game World War Z. Ever since it came out on gamepass I cant play it. When I...: I purchased the game World War Z and played it for a long time. Everything was fine. Then it came out on gamepass and I cant play it. When I go to the store It says I have to purchase it again. I...
  7. cant sign in on xbox live in my xbox 360 . that situación maker imposible acces my download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in on xbox live in my xbox 360 . that situación maker imposible acces my download...: cant sig in in my xbox 360 to xbox live its get disconnectrd when I tried to redownload profile give error or credentials and dont let me redownload al my digital xbox360 contener that I already...
  8. i cant download world of tanks blitz for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download world of tanks blitz for pc: I paused the download of world of tanks blitz on my computer because I had to do something else and now when I want to resume the download it won't work.It won't quit or resume the download....
  9. Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app: I cant press anything when choosing between xbox game pass for pc and xbox game pass ultimate Was not connected with active service alert for Purchase and Content Usage, still unable to press...
  10. Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant choose plan when buying Xbox game pass for pc in xbox (beta) app: I cant press anything when choosing between xbox game pass for pc and xbox game pass ultimate c298361c-2a82-4a72-a0fa-2db4b0ef3be8