Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate. Expired yesterday, didn't have the funds in the correct account. went to pay it today and wont... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Curls1337, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Curls1337
    Curls1337 Guest

Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate.

Expired yesterday, didn't have the funds in the correct account. went to pay it today and wont let me.

this comes up:

Sorry, something went wrong.

We're not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help, or try again in a little while.

TraceId: Khr1XkiCTEWQRfm+.7.98

need help as i have tried on 3 different phones and 2 different browsers, my xbox and my PC.

:)

Curls1337, Jul 21, 2021
  2. AridLizard Win User

subscription payments

here is a link to all the info on past due balances and how to pay them.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/pay-past-due-balance-on-xbox-subscription

depending on when it was set to renew, you may be able to pay the balance and then request a refund, or, if the past due subscription is for Live Gold and you wanted to take advantage of the deals on Game Pass,
    Ultimate you can simply pay the outstanding balance and then upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate and any time left on your Live Gold will also be converted to Game Pass Ultimate
  3. AridLizard Win User

Problem with xbox live and game pass

if you used Gold or Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate after the expiry date and recurring billing was turned on but there wasn't enough in your account to pay for it, it would get a Past Due Balance on the account.

this Past Due Balance has to be cleared before any other purchases can be made with that account.

the following link has all the details on how you can pay the balance off

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...s/pay-past-due-balance-to-unlock-subscription
  4. AridLizard Win User

Problems With Xbox Gold

go to https://account.microsoft.com/services and turn off recurring billing/auto renew on the Game Pass Ultimate subscription before you get a Past Due Balance on your
    account.

if you get a Past Due Balance you will need to pay that off before you can get Live Gold or Game Pass.

wait till the Ultimate Game Pass Expires before getting Gold or it will convert to Ultimate Game Pass
  5. Nursemorph Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Can't pay past

2. Sons account can't play game pass games I pay for, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sons account can't play game pass games I pay for, why?: My son is 15 and I'm 53, he plays the xbox but I pay for game pass ultimate. So we have two accounts although I never play xbox games. If I download a game pass game I can play it but he can't,...
  3. Can't Pay for Developer Account in Partner Center

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Pay for Developer Account in Partner Center: Hi, I've being trying to purchase a Developer Account, to no avail. I've tried 6 credit/debit cards at this point, mine, friends, family, even foreign cards, and EVERY SINGLE TIME the error 6152...
  4. Why can't I re-install a game I've payed for and played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I re-install a game I've payed for and played: I bought 'conan exiles' roughly a year ago and uninstalled it but now I want to play it again. It doesn't appear in my ready to install but it does appear in my order history. When I press view...
  5. Why can't i use my account balance to pay past due?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't i use my account balance to pay past due?: I dont see why i can't spend my account balance to bring my subscription's up to date. Like i use to add money to the account then bring things current but now i need a credit card to bring things...
  6. Why can't one pay for past due subscriptions with microsoft account balance!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't one pay for past due subscriptions with microsoft account balance!?: Thing is, I am in Netherlands. For some reason when I try to couple my ING bank account webpage always pops out this message "Something went wrong". Then I tried to top up the microsoft balance,...
  7. Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points?: Why can't I pay my past due on my Xbox game pass ultimate with my Microsoft account points? I just put them on in hope's of being able to play but it won't let me....
  8. why can't i pay for a past due payment with my microsoft wallet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't i pay for a past due payment with my microsoft wallet?: i only have money in my xbox wallet so i have no idea how im going to pay for my gamepass? 4910a2af-b267-49a4-a27b-b4adc3e117fe
  9. Can't pay a past due balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't pay a past due balance: So I'm an Xbox Live user,and I've been using my credit card for the past year to buy games and subscriptions with no problem. The thing is, I've been using the USA store (for it's many benefits...
  10. Can't pay past-due balance.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't pay past-due balance.: So, I've been speaking with support today on two separate occasions. Oddly enough, I have a past-due subscription for Xbox Live on my account. I had no idea until I tried using a 3 month code...