cant pay for xbox live through microsoft account

Discus and support cant pay for xbox live through microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; PLS HELP!!! i was able to play first days of march. i have an active membership live gold account and when i try to play fifa 18 and when i go to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by eneaturlla1, Mar 25, 2020.

1. eneaturlla1
    eneaturlla1 Guest

PLS HELP!!!

i was able to play first days of march. i have an active membership live gold account and when i try to play fifa 18 and when i go to play online a massage poped out: your gamer profile does not have the right premmission.

It is not fair i am not able to play even with a paid account.

I want my money back/refund or pls find a solution.

My account is [Mod Removed - PII]

Also i'v tried to pay again and microsoft doesn let me to do so. Also iam not able to do this on my xbox device.

PLS Help

:)

eneaturlla1, Mar 25, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to hop onto online session.

Are you able to join online session in any other title? As stated by Xbox Forums MVP Ambassador Kiesey, can you verify the status of your subscription
    via the
    Services and subscription
    page?

Do you see any discrepancies in your
    Order history
    on the day of the purchases?

If everything is reflecting correct, and you have not made any changes to your Xbox Live Privacy, then I would recommend

removing your account
    , perform a
    power cycle
    on your console by holding the Xbox button on the
    front of the console for approximately 10 seconds.

Upon restart try adding your account and see if you have access to those online sessions again.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Are yountrying to pay via a gift card stored in your account? You cannot oay for recurrring bulling things like live with your balance
  4. eneaturlla Win User

when i try to renew it pops this windows:

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available
  5. Kiesey Win User

Hey,

Let's go to your account page, https://account.microsoft.com/services/ and see if it is showing a current subscription or if the subscription is showing expired. Let
    us know what you see and we can try to get this resolved for you.
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Thema:

1. cant pay for xbox live through microsoft account - Similar Threads - cant pay live

2. I cant pay my live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant pay my live gold: I payed the offer of the month of gamepass and then, when it expired i forgot to desactivate the periodic thing and when i try to put my live gold code i cant, if can someone of xbox desactivate...
  3. I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD - XBOX ONE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD - XBOX ONE: Use Translate: Hola, lo que pasa que no puedo comprar el live gold, me dice un mensaje de que es un problema de xbox, intente horas despues y me sigue saliendo el mismo mensaje, cambie modos de...
  4. I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD: Hi, I have a question and I want to pay Xbox Live Gold with my Microsoft account balance but it only offers me PayPal and credit cards as payment method options b619def3-9bd5-4bda-aa8d-6fea4c88714a
  5. I cant pay mi suscription of xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant pay mi suscription of xbox live gold: Today i buy a code of money to xbox to pay the gold suscription, but when i try to buy the 1 month suscription of gold i cant because in the before month i pay a 1 month gold but in the expiration...
  6. cant pay my suspended Live Gold signature with any method.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    cant pay my suspended Live Gold signature with any method.: Greetings. I am from Brazil. I had problems with my credit card and my live signature was suspended when it couldn't be renewed. My problems with the credit card controller were solved and I also...
  7. Cant pay for my subscriptions because I live in Australia

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant pay for my subscriptions because I live in Australia: My Xbox games pass has been renewal has been declined, I know it was declined because I changed my PayPal password but i am unable to update my PayPal setting due to the fact that I live in...
  8. I cant pay my xbox live suscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant pay my xbox live suscription: I been trying to pay my suspended suscription on my xbox but it wont let me i tought the credit card was blocked by the bank, contacted them and said they didnt done anything. Even tried...
  9. I cant´t pay xbox live gold.. HEEELP!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant´t pay xbox live gold.. HEEELP!!!!: Hello i am from mexico city and i am using you service so far,(xbox live gold) so in my last buys appeared in 22/01/2018 the suscription of the month but in my xbox appears that the service is not...
  10. Cant connect to my Basic XBox Live accounts, it say's I must pay for standard XBox Live ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to my Basic XBox Live accounts, it say's I must pay for standard XBox Live ?: I can't use my Netflix account anymore from my XBox 360. I thought Standard XBox Live was free (NOT GOLD) I dont want gold. I just want to watch youtube and play my local games. It's telling me...