Can't pay for my membership

Discus and support Can't pay for my membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My X-box is trying to bill my credit card, which it won't let me remove, for my live membership. This card has been inactive for well over a year.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MR CHAUNCY, Jan 2, 2014.

1. MR CHAUNCY
    MR CHAUNCY Guest

My X-box is trying to bill my credit card, which it won't let me remove, for my live membership.

This card has been inactive for well over a year.

When I try to remove it from my account, the system is always unavailable and says to try again later.

It's not ever used to make purchases. It's just a useless option on my xbox.

Now my membership has expired and for some reason it's trying to bill that card. I tried using a prepaid code, but was told my account had been suspended from billing (or something very similar)

I just want to play my xbox. Can anyone help me?

:)

MR CHAUNCY, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Ratdoggg
    Ratdoggg Guest
    New Currency System

Why can't i use my account money to pay for a new subscription? Is it required to pay with a credit card or pre-paid gold membership card?

Ratdoggg, Jan 2, 2014
  3. AppleGuyRL
    AppleGuyRL Guest
    Gold paymentship problems

Hello I have this problem: My credit card has been overdated so I can't pay with it and I have gold 3 month renewing membership, So the card has unpayed transactions. I added my Paypal account to it but I can't put the membership over to it because it
    says the credit card has still unpayed transactions (which I can't pay). Now My accounts gold membership is supended and still it says i have it. I can't edit the payment options for it in any way. Can anybody help me? Please?

AppleGuyRL, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

When you purchase gold from Xbox you are told that it will turn on auto-renewal which will remain turned on until you turn it off. So the system has been trying to auto-renew, but since they can't charge your card, your account has now been suspended until
    you pay off the balance you owe. You cannot remove the card or add a prepaid card until you add another card to pay off the balance.

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Hi there,

This is best handled by phone support so they can resolve the billing issue. You can reach them here:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Edit-ninja'd If you can't do the billing changes online like Smwutches mentions, you will have to go through support.

Mistress Sara, Jan 2, 2014
  6. MR CHAUNCY
    MR CHAUNCY Guest
    So you're saying I owe Xbox money?

MR CHAUNCY, Jan 2, 2014
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Yes. They usually try several attempts to charge you for the new subscription before suspending you, so you would have already started a new subscription that hasn't been paid for. You can check
    Sign in to your Microsoft account to see the balance you owe.

Smwutches, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Ratdoggg Win User

New Currency System

Why can't i use my account money to pay for a new subscription? Is it required to pay with a credit card or pre-paid gold membership card?
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

my 2 day trial code won't work

If you already were using payed gold membership before you can't use a trial membership. The purpose of trial memberships is to get to know the xbox live services at fullest not to extended the gold membership time.
  10. PJRising Win User

purchase content issue

Well its not good, i need to pay my gold membership. But can't because of it. And to have this issue since 6/22/18. Is a joke....
  11. dsgran Win User

microsoft account

Thanks - that sets my mind at rest a bit. I had visions of having to pay for membership here, which I really can't afford!
  12. VernierSlake Win User

Suspended?

You can't use pre paid memberships to pay off an existing balance. You can only pay that off with money.
Thema:

1. Can't pay for my membership - Similar Threads - Can't pay membership

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. Sons account can't play game pass games I pay for, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sons account can't play game pass games I pay for, why?: My son is 15 and I'm 53, he plays the xbox but I pay for game pass ultimate. So we have two accounts although I never play xbox games. If I download a game pass game I can play it but he can't,...
  4. Can't Pay for Developer Account in Partner Center

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Pay for Developer Account in Partner Center: Hi, I've being trying to purchase a Developer Account, to no avail. I've tried 6 credit/debit cards at this point, mine, friends, family, even foreign cards, and EVERY SINGLE TIME the error 6152...
  5. Why can't I re-install a game I've payed for and played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I re-install a game I've payed for and played: I bought 'conan exiles' roughly a year ago and uninstalled it but now I want to play it again. It doesn't appear in my ready to install but it does appear in my order history. When I press view...
  6. can't redownload my pay games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't redownload my pay games: I got a new Xbox but all of the game that I pay for is not there and when I try to download them in the store it says I have to pay again. 61204cc3-ac0b-4551-886c-2c831870bfd6
  7. Can't play Game Pass Games on my PC even though I pay for Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Game Pass Games on my PC even though I pay for Game Pass Ultimate: I pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I have a confirmed subscription in my account settings but I can't play my games on PC because it says I don't have Game Pass...
  8. Membership subscription cancelled balance due can't pay on new card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Membership subscription cancelled balance due can't pay on new card: I had a subscription that's been running a few years. Switched banks did switched over not standing orders somehow owe £12 membership stopped put new card details into Xbox with a change of...
  9. Account suspended until I pay for membership but I can't do it from my Xbox and forgot ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended until I pay for membership but I can't do it from my Xbox and forgot ...: When I try to log into my Xbox account it says "Your membership is suspended until you pay for it. You'll need to do this on another device. On a PC or mobile device, go to Sign in to your...
  10. Why i can't pay my Gold membership whit my Microsoft account money? help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why i can't pay my Gold membership whit my Microsoft account money? help please: When i go and try to pay the only option it gives is that to pay whit a credit card, i wanna pay whit my microsoft money... what do i do wrong? 631e095f-faa4-4f87-a0f1-5920d66ef834