can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem ...

Discus and support can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem remained!!! 2fbd7ce0-0110-4b51-b87b-f92eca7ebf4f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DuckierGnu41676, Mar 9, 2018.

1. can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem ...

can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem remained!!!

:)

DuckierGnu41676, Mar 9, 2018
  2. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Xbox gamepass

Xbox Gamepass (genauso wie Xbox Live Gold und EA Access) sind Abonnements, die regelmäßig Geld abziehen.

Da in Deinem Microsoft Guthaben aber nur ein endlicher Betrag an Geld drin ist, könnte nicht dauerhaft von dem Abonnement das Geld daraus entnommen werden.

Daher kannst Du Abonnements wie Gamepass, Live Gold und EA Access NUR mit Kreditkarte, Bankkonto oder PayPal mit Bankkonto/Kreditkartenanbindung bezahlen. Hier wird angenommen, dass man ein regelmäßiges Einkommen hat, und somit das Geld für das Abonnement
    regelmäßig automatisch wieder aufgestockt wird.

Translation:

Xbox Gamepass (as well as Xbox Live Gold and EA Access) are subscriptions that continuously withdraw money.

Since your Microsoft Account money is a one time added fixed amount of money, these subscription services can't continuously withdraw money from that fixed amount.

Therefore you can pay for subscriptions like Gamepass, Live Gold or EA Access only via credit card, bank account or PayPal (connected to a credit card or bank account). It is assumed, that you will have a regular income on that bank account, and therefore
    the withdrawn money for the subscription is continuously "replenished".

Arminator, Mar 9, 2018
  3. SerVikRU
    SerVikRU Guest
    purchase golg live QIWI Visa Virtual

SerVikRU, Mar 9, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem ...

For billing issues, you'll want to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Mar 9, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem remai

For billing issues, you'll want to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. RoliFootballer Win User

Payment Help

See! It's not just when I try to pay for EA Access, it's even for gold, when I try to pay for it, it says add a credit card but I want to pay with Microsoft currency
  7. sebwel4460 Win User

fifa 18 early access plz help

Dear Xbox men,

My english is poor, sorry.

I've this problem too. I can't play eary with fifa 18 on EA ACCESS.

With a friend account, i can play but with my account, i've a error message. "This account haven't pay for EA ACCESS or u already play ten hours."

Please, help me
  8. iNb4 Ownage Win User

How do I set my renewal to use the $62 on my Microsoft account???

Hello, apologies, but you can't use account credit to purshase Gold subscriptions because a card has to be tied in with the gold subscription.
  9. onyxishere Win User

EA Access

Hello. As EA Access is a recurring membership you would be limited to a credit card, paypal or a pre paid EA Access card from your local retailer. However, if you would like to give it a try before buying EA Access is free this week to gold membership
    holders https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/873600681378291712
Thema:

1. can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem ... - Similar Threads - can't pay gold

2. No puedo pagar xboxlive gold (I can't pay Xbox Live Gold)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo pagar xboxlive gold (I can't pay Xbox Live Gold): Ayudenme no tengo tarjeta de credito ni de paypal y se me vencio ayudenme kqiero jugar online Translation: Help me, I don't have a credit card or paypal card and it beat me help me to play...
  3. Due to change of phonenumber for securety can't pay for new month xbox gold untill 9th jan 2019

in XBoX Accessibility
    Due to change of phonenumber for securety can't pay for new month xbox gold untill 9th jan 2019: My security features make it when i do a payment on microsoft acc i get an sms with a code, that phone died together with sim-card and is not retreavable. So yesterday i changed my phonenumber and...
  4. Não consigo pagar a live gold vencida. [Translation - I can't pay for the expired live gold.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não consigo pagar a live gold vencida. [Translation - I can't pay for the expired live gold.]: Eu comprei um gift card de 30 reais, justamente para renovar a live gold, porém quando eu clico em pagar agora aparece o meu saldo menos o valor a ser pago, eu aperto em avançar e pede meu cartão...
  5. Can't Pay for Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Pay for Gold: Split from this thread. Je suis pas capable de payer mes frais et mon gold est bloqué et jai besoin le gold pour jouer mon jeux ark ses tu pocible de m'aider svp merci [Translation - I...
  6. Why can't I pay xbox live gold with paypal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I pay xbox live gold with paypal?: Hey, I've got a free month of Xbox Live Gold and today the subscription extended. I added my mobile nummer 1 month ago to get the free month but now I wan't to pay with my paypal but everytime I...
  7. I couldn't pay my xbox live gold, they can't process my payment.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I couldn't pay my xbox live gold, they can't process my payment.: Hello guys, i gonna buy my xbox live gold but when place my order I get a message that says "you can not make your purchase" along with the following code 2Ewvh+KfS0ay/3VF.6.22 2017/11/03 -...
  8. Can't pay for gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't pay for gold: I'm trying to pay for xbox live with a debit card but it's not allowing me to do so. I get a Banned payment error. It also tells me to contact my bank. I went to bank they say it's not my end....
  9. Why can't I pay for the 1 month gold for 1 dollar with my Microsoft credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I pay for the 1 month gold for 1 dollar with my Microsoft credit: I have $1.68 cents Microsoft credit left on my Xbox one and they have a deal to get Xbox gold live for $1.00 for a month but instead they ask me to pay with a debit card /credit or pay pal but...
  10. Why i can't pay my Gold membership whit my Microsoft account money? help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why i can't pay my Gold membership whit my Microsoft account money? help please: When i go and try to pay the only option it gives is that to pay whit a credit card, i wanna pay whit my microsoft money... what do i do wrong? 631e095f-faa4-4f87-a0f1-5920d66ef834