Can't pass "press any button to start" screen - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Discus and support Can't pass "press any button to start" screen - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I played few days flawlessly. Now this started to happen. When I press a button it changes for few seconds and then returns to "press any button to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NebojšaKamenčić, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Can't pass "press any button to start" screen - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

I played few days flawlessly. Now this started to happen. When I press a button it changes for few seconds and then returns to "press any button to start" screen. How can I solve this? Can I comunicate this issue with Microsoft somehow?

:)

NebojšaKamenčić, Aug 25, 2020
  2. EatsEv3rything Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 (Press any key to start)

Flight Simulator 2020 I open it and at the start it says "Press any key to start" and I press a key and it just flashes and says the same message again and it just keeps happening no matter what key I press or how many times I keep trying.
    I had this very issue, went to a black screen with a circle and it pops back saying "Press any key to start". The fix for me was to install "Xbox Beta" from microsoft store and running fs 2020 from the xbox app. The very same thing Alvro1967 discovered.
  3. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

4. Hi Im Swat Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

You will be happy to know that a standard Xbox controller is enough to play Flight Simulator 2020 and any other game on Xbox consoles. Microsoft has yet to officially announce what accessories will work on the Xbox console version of Flight Simulator 2020. For more information on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, see their website.

https://www.flightsimulator.com
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Microsoft Flight Sim 2020

6. ViralTalky Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 (Press any key to start)

Here is how i fixed this issue:
Thema:

Can't pass "press any button to start" screen - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

1. Can't pass "press any button to start" screen - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Similar Threads - Can't pass press

2. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...
  3. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY

in XBoX on Consoles
    HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY: Hi people GAZ HERE CAN ANY ONE please help or forward the bad news ...and I'll have to try start dealing with it...I know I'm not going to have xbox 1 run the same as xbox x. ..... as I have had...
  6. Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription: I tried so many times to renew my subscription but got this message Something happened on our end. Wait 24 hours and try again Please help . 663dcfb1-7a5f-4c3c-b2c0-524cc4a492d3
  7. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  8. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all: Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do...
  9. Superliminal on Game Pass for PC can't start and keep loading at press a to start screen!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Superliminal on Game Pass for PC can't start and keep loading at press a to start screen!!: I already reinstall this game for second time but not working, I hope someone can help me please. a4a32bed-f76a-446a-924a-54421df0a81d
  10. Help, Can't launch xbox game pass games from xbox app, when I press play nothing happens...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, Can't launch xbox game pass games from xbox app, when I press play nothing happens...: I'm on Windows 11, I got the game pass for pc a few days ago and I've been having a problem with it, whatever game I download and try to launch it doesn't work, gives no reaction at all not even...