Can't pair my Steelseries Arctis 9x with my PC via Xbox wireless adapter

Discus and support Can't pair my Steelseries Arctis 9x with my PC via Xbox wireless adapter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't connect my Steelseries Arctis 9x to my pc. I have Xbox wireless adapter which is connected to my pc, but can't connect anyway. I reinstall... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MKI36 tghytg, Mar 2, 2023.

1. MKI36 tghytg
    MKI36 tghytg Guest

I can't connect my Steelseries Arctis 9x to my pc. I have Xbox wireless adapter which is connected to my pc, but can't connect anyway. I reinstall driver for xbox acc and still nothing. Any ideas? Can't pair my Steelseries Arctis 9x with my PC via Xbox wireless adapter :(

:)

MKI36 tghytg, Mar 2, 2023
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Astro headset

I have the A50 because of the wireless but I have to say I love my Steelseries Arctis 9X because it is so simple ti pair with the Xbox
  3. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please check if your Windows has an update? If there is, please update it then restart your PC and try it again. Thanks!
  4. MKI36 tghytg Win User

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately everything is updated :( Although headset works via bluetooth.

Also I can't pair my headset with my xbox one... I don't know where is a problem.. My controller works with this adapter.

[​IMG]
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Problem syncing arctix9x headset to my xbox one

The pairing button on your Xbox console isn't working?

You may want to try a full power down to see if you can get that pairing button to activate. That is the means to pair this type of headset so not many work arounds for that.

The Arctis 9X pairs with your Xbox One just like a controller -- hit the wireless pairing button on the console and headset at the same time, and wait for them to connect. In my testing, that took around five seconds. SteelSeries says it worked with
    Microsoft while developing the Arctis 9X to make sure it took full advantage of their proprietary wireless connectivity. (The Xbox One doesn't support Bluetooth headphones, which is one reason why it hasn't seen many wireless headsets.)
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Astro A50 Gen 4 headset not working in chat or game chat.

I quit Astro and started using Steelseries Arctis 9x
Thema:

1. Can't pair my Steelseries Arctis 9x with my PC via Xbox wireless adapter - Similar Threads - Can't pair Steelseries

2. my Xbox controller keep on paired mod and i can't connect it

in XBoX Accessibility
    my Xbox controller keep on paired mod and i can't connect it: i have this problem since 8 month i tried almost everything changing windows 10 to 11 and get back to windows 10 when i connect my Xbox controller to laptop and my phone and it work perfectly...
  3. What do I do when my controller turns on but I can't move or anything and I tried to pair...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do when my controller turns on but I can't move or anything and I tried to pair...: I was sitting watching YouTube and I have wireless headphones so my controller usually turns off. When I turned it back on I couldn't move so I turned my xbox off and tried to turn it on through...
  4. Why can't I pair my xbox controller or another controllers to my xbox but I can pair just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I pair my xbox controller or another controllers to my xbox but I can pair just...: I have tried everything and my controller still won't pair with my xbox. 71f96981-db69-43b7-b212-61660f58cd22
  5. Why can't I pair up Bluetooth wireless earbuds with my console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I pair up Bluetooth wireless earbuds with my console?: Why can't my Xbox one X console pair up with Bluetooth earbuds? Has Microsoft deliberately not included this functionality? If I can use them with my smartphone, I should be able to use them with...
  6. Why can't I pair up Bluetooth wireless earbuds with my console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I pair up Bluetooth wireless earbuds with my console?: Why can't my Xbox one X console pair up with Bluetooth earbuds? Has Microsoft deliberately not included this functionality? If I can use them with my smartphone, I should be able to use them with...
  7. Can't get Xbox One controller to pair with Xbox One Series X console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get Xbox One controller to pair with Xbox One Series X console: I recently purchased the Xbox One Series X console, and it came with one controller. I still have the two controllers from my old Xbox One and I see articles showing that the old controllers can...
  8. Can't seem to get the xb1 controller to pair (wired with usb) with my windows 10 pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can't seem to get the xb1 controller to pair (wired with usb) with my windows 10 pc: I am trying to set up my controller to play destiny 2 on my windows 10 pc. I have searched online, but all solutions I come to just don't work. I have the controller plugged in, the cord works...
  9. Can't Pair Controller For Mobile Game Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Pair Controller For Mobile Game Streaming: I have the game streaming app for my Android phone (moto g4+ running Android 7) and I've managed to set up my console with the app but for the life of me I cannot get the controller to pair with...
  10. Can't pair my xbox one controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't pair my xbox one controller: Hi. I just got an xbox one controller and i want to use it on my Windows 10 PC. This controller is the latest model, with the built in wireless stuff (not requiring the additional receiver). When...