Can’t order controller from Xbox design lab

Discus and support Can’t order controller from Xbox design lab in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks any help would be greatly appreciated. Been trying to order a controller for my son for ages but this keeps popping up. Only solution online... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by deception13, Feb 22, 2023.

1. deception13
    deception13 Guest

Hi folks any help would be greatly appreciated. Been trying to order a controller for my son for ages but this keeps popping up. Only solution online said that there should be no spaces in my name but that’s not helped
    Can’t order controller from Xbox design lab [​IMG]

:)

deception13, Feb 22, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Deception13, we have received some similar occurrences here in the community, however we still don't have any official position from Microsoft on why this is happening.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox design lab controller help

4. XBF Amber M Win User

Shipping of Design Lab Controller

Hi HiddenTiger21,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. When it comes to the shipping of a Design Lab controller, it may take a bit longer than a standard controller shipment. This is due to the customized nature of each controller to the specifications
    made by the individual who ordered it. Once the order has been made and it is ready to ship, you'll receive an email containing tracking information. Here are a couple of great support articles that can help you out:

Xbox Design Lab and Xbox Design Lab controller help

Xbox Design Lab controller FAQ

I hope that this helps out!
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

I ordered a controller from the xbox design lab. he didn't come

Hello, Daniel. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

The order for the customized controller from Xbox Design Lab will not show on your Microsoft account order history page (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders). It will show on the Design Lab order history page (https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-us/sales/orde...).

Design Lab controllers might take more than a month to be shipped. This is due to the customized nature of each controller to the specifications made by the individual who ordered it. Once the order has been made and it is ready to ship, you'll receive an email containing tracking information. For more information, please refer to:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-design...

If you have not received any email with your tracking information and the order inside the Design Lab website is showing as "in processing", rest assured that the controller has not been shipped so far.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  6. TDstylez Win User

New Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with Xbox 360 S; help please?

Hello Mateus,

Thank you for replying to my question.

The Control Model number is 1914. This is a Design Lab controller.

I have already followed all the troubleshooting steps on the website as I previously mentioned.

If this controller is not compatible with the Xbox 360 then why was this not informed to me before placing the order or put on the Design Lab Ordering Page?

This is very important info before a person spends a lot of money on these controllers!
Thema:

1. Can’t order controller from Xbox design lab - Similar Threads - Can’t order controller

2. Can’t make repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t make repair order: For the past several months, I have been unable to start a repair order from the UK for my Xbox Series X. On the Microsoft website, when I start the repair order creation process, I get to a...
  3. Why can’t I play modern warfare 3 when I pre-order it and it’s already passed the date when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play modern warfare 3 when I pre-order it and it’s already passed the date when...: When I played modern warfare 3 I could only play for a little bit and now I can’t play it but I bought the game and it says I didn’t even buy it. f79598d6-6caa-4580-8f86-b30be946e96b
  4. I own the pre order but can’t play the campaign whys it like this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the pre order but can’t play the campaign whys it like this: Call of duty mw3 not letting me play my pre order campaign I already uninstalled the game and reinstalled it 5 times and resented my Xbox one? 5ca6b30b-722c-4355-9ed6-2d69a2fe05c7
  5. I pre-ordered cross gen for Modern warfare 3 and I can’t play campaign are there any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered cross gen for Modern warfare 3 and I can’t play campaign are there any fixes?: I preordered the the cross gen edition for modern warfare 3 but it won’t let me play campaign cca97cdc-ff93-4583-8dc8-b20041480d78
  6. Bought DLC for xbox, have proof of it in order history but can’t access it on the console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought DLC for xbox, have proof of it in order history but can’t access it on the console.: Nothing appears in the add ons or ready to install and it prompts me to buy it again in the Microsoft store it isn’t showing as owned yet I redeemed my code without issue. I’ve tried every...
  7. Can’t finish repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t finish repair order: It says something went wrong try again later………I try 15 times nothing 4a231da3-208f-4c9a-8f25-3f1d5b969794
  8. I can’t buy the hogwarts legacy pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t buy the hogwarts legacy pre-order: I would order the pre-order of Hogwarts Legacy but it says Error.. you know why? Thank you 60039eec-7b99-448e-b0ed-7cf4bbcd2531
  9. Can’t find Minecraft confirmation email or order history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t find Minecraft confirmation email or order history: I recently bought a Minecraft Java on the 12th of May 2022 using a newly created Microsoft account which is the one I’m currently using now but I did not receive a confirmation email regarding the...
  10. Can’t add address to Warranty Service Order and not getting calls back.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t add address to Warranty Service Order and not getting calls back.: Get this error when I try to add an address to warranty service order for my series x. I keep getting… Sorry, something went wrong. We're not sure what happened but refreshing the page may help,...