Cant open xbox app and cant install multiple apps

Discus and support Cant open xbox app and cant install multiple apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So 1 year ago this happend and i asked here but all didnt work then becausa the problem was just for gaming and services and i just wanted play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MATEO PILAR, Mar 20, 2023.

1. MATEO PILAR
    MATEO PILAR Guest

So 1 year ago this happend and i asked here but all didnt work then becausa the problem was just for gaming and services and i just wanted play minecraft i install the old launcher so now i get hollow knight in my xbox but now i am in PC cant play because xbox doest open, and i am getting bored of see incompatible with launcher everytime i go to bedrock section

:)

MATEO PILAR, Mar 20, 2023
  2. JamesMcDermott3 Win User

cant install FH4 on pc

the error says 0x80073D02 - cant install while the app is open, when its definately not open.

It downloads most of it but then it shows a button for an update, which it cant seem to download
  3. Vibez zzzzzzzzzz Win User

xbox app not working on pc

my xbox app just opened but i cant do anything i cant sign in
  4. Francia J. Win User

This app cant open.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly go to your Windows settings then go to Apps after that search the title of the game the click advanced options, from there please click “repair” and once completed restart your PC.

After that try to play the game again.
  5. Francia J. Win User

This app cant open.

Reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:

1. Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

2. In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

3. In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

4. Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

5. Restart your device and try to install the game again.
  6. BakBik Win User

This app cant open.

still saying preparing 0% it says it to everything i download
Thema:

1. Cant open xbox app and cant install multiple apps - Similar Threads - Cant open app

2. Xbox app crashes on startup, and cant open game pages on microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app crashes on startup, and cant open game pages on microsoft store: Hello! I've had this problem for 3 days now, when I try to open a games page on the Microsoft Store it crashes, the Xbox app also crashes when I try to launch it Here are the Crash error that i...
  3. why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps: so i have factory reset my xbox multiple times and every time i log in the ui is super laggy and buggy and i cant run games 7e72f7ae-d64c-4b17-a7cb-e8757145db36
  4. fix to: This app cant open. there is a problem with minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix to: This app cant open. there is a problem with minecraft launcher: recently i got a new computer, i used my old harddisk. i deleted minecraft, and played on badlion client. but when i tried to make a singleplayer world and enter it, it gave me an error. thus i...
  5. Xbox app cant open the specified file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app cant open the specified file: I cant open the games i have on the xbox app on windows 11 I get the error of windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. 39d64256-ffef-47ad-a1e8-420c291bd362
  6. How can I fix the problem/error code "this app (xbox app) cant open"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix the problem/error code "this app (xbox app) cant open": Im trying to play a game that I need to install on the xbox app, however when I try to open the app the store tells me "this app wont open" Then I try to repair and reset the store and xbox app,...
  7. Cant open or Update Forza Horizon 5 on xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant open or Update Forza Horizon 5 on xbox app: After the series 6 update launched on 31st March, I am not able to open the Forza horizon 5 and there is no option to update it, it's been 2 days since I tried everything mostly, but nothing is...
  8. Microsoft store apps say "This app cant open"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store apps say "This app cant open": when I try to launch a game from the Microsoft store or the Xbox app it says "this app cant open. I've reset and repaired the store and it still wont open. 8c6f92a8-e33d-4621-99a7-01dedd874e12
  9. This app cant open.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This app cant open.: so i wanted to play i am fish and when iam clicking play it says This app cant open. please help [img] 681aef10-551f-4add-b7ca-03f097eb43ef
  10. Cant open the EA desktop app installer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant open the EA desktop app installer: When i try to open the EA installer file it just does nothing. This file [img] Any help here. Downloading it from the xbox app just shows this [img] bf9efc13-f472-4ea5-8e83-59be836fc2a1