Can't open tabs unit creator beta

Discus and support Can't open tabs unit creator beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I want to have the unit creator so I downloaded Xbox insider hub (the one with the controller icon) but Tabs icon don't show! Please help quickly, I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NightSlasher22, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Can't open tabs unit creator beta

I want to have the unit creator so I downloaded Xbox insider hub (the one with the controller icon) but Tabs icon don't show! Please help quickly, I want that in 2-3 hours at least. Please!

submitted by /u/NightSlasher22
    [link] [comments]

/u/NightSlasher22, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Monkey Pelt Win User

BF4 Beta?

For xbox 360 users in the United States/wherever, sign out of your xbox live account,switch your settings on your xbox locale to United Kingdom, then go to the game tab and you will see battlefield 4 exclusive beta in the bottom left corner. Click on that
    tab. Then sign back into your xbox live account. After you sign in it will be on the same page, go to the exclusive beta bf4 and download.

Worked for me :)
  3. Sean2383 Win User

s

The beta reward is an avatar t-shirt and 200xp towards your community level, which as an ambassador you should appreciate.

Someone mentioned a workaround the other day - head to the ambassador site, sign in and under the loot tab at the bottom there should be a beta tab. Click this and claim your loot.

P.s you are talking about the Dashboard beta I hope. Because at the moment all the enforcement united beta gives is Xp.
  4. III Logical III Win User

why cant I claim my gift

@FourDozen - Go to the "Loot" page, once you're there, on the bottom there will be three tabs, "Ambassadors", "Beta", and "Enforcement United". You will have to click on Beta to claim your loot.

-

This is the link to the loot page:
    https://xcl.xbox.com/Loot.aspx
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

Beta questions

If you do not have beta tab you werent selected. Sign ups closed same day they opened 7/5/13. The only support for the beta is in the beta forums which is private.
  6. Lucky 7sss Win User

BF4 wishlist!

GUYS I GOT IT FOR XBOX 360!!! I have been trying to figure it out all night but I finally did! 1. Go to console settings, change your locale to United Kingdom 2. Sign out of your profile 3. you should see the bf4 exclusive beta now in the games tab. Click
    it. 4. now hovering over the bf4 beta tab, sign back into your account via the Home button on the Xbox controller, otherwise the beta tab will disappear when you sign in( if you sign in a different way) 5. Now the beta should be downloading!
Thema:

Can't open tabs unit creator beta

1. Can't open tabs unit creator beta - Similar Threads - Can't open tabs

2. Can't open the Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open the Xbox app on PC.: Hello, I am unable to open the Xbox app, whenever I try to it displays the error code "0x80070422". I've tried using the windows update troubleshooter, and that has done nothing, I have tried...
  3. I can't open xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open xbox game bar: I am having trouble opening xbox game bar I have tried every method but nothing is working it happened after the recent update if u can help me thank you! It is showing this message sometimes when...
  4. Can't open settings on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open settings on Xbox One S: My xbox one s has been having performance issues lately, so I wanted to check for an update. I cannot access the settings menu and everytime I try, I get this message. You need to install the...
  5. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  6. Can't open game bar through the shortcut.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open game bar through the shortcut.: The shortcut doesn't work. If I restart my pc, it works again for a while but then stops working. Also, I can't change the settings for game bar shortcuts, as soon as I close the tab and reopen it...
  7. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  8. Microsoft Edge Tabs keep sleeping, I can't even keep a tab open than more that 2 seconds....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge Tabs keep sleeping, I can't even keep a tab open than more that 2 seconds....: Microsoft Edge Tabs keep sleeping, I can't even keep a tab open than more that 2 seconds(literally), and when I tried to turn off sleeping tabs the system and performance setting was gone it's not...
  9. Can't screenshot, alt-tab or use windows key to open start menu while being fullscreen in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't screenshot, alt-tab or use windows key to open start menu while being fullscreen in...: I've had this issue for a while with my PC and I thought it was a problem with a few specific games, until I bought a laptop. While playing the games on my laptop, I am able to screenshot, alt-tab...
  10. I can't open any of the icons under the store tab. They have a locked symbol.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open any of the icons under the store tab. They have a locked symbol.: I just bought the XboxOne and want to install the game that came with it. I can't access the store as it displays a locked symbol. No error codes appear when I try to access the store. Help...