Can't open minecraft. Says I have too many devices, but only 3 were attached. I deleted 2...

Discus and support Can't open minecraft. Says I have too many devices, but only 3 were attached. I deleted 2... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't open my minecraft account. I downloaded the software on my new PC and when I tried to open it, I got a message saying I needed to remove a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 30dossjm, Nov 15, 2022.

1. 30dossjm
    30dossjm Guest

Can't open minecraft. Says I have too many devices, but only 3 were attached. I deleted 2...

I can't open my minecraft account. I downloaded the software on my new PC and when I tried to open it, I got a message saying I needed to remove a device from my account. I went to my account. There were only 3 devices attached to the account. I deleted 2 and it is still giving me the same error message. Does anyone know how to solve this?

:)

30dossjm, Nov 15, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can't open minecraft. Says I have too many devices, but only 3 were attached. I deleted 2 of them and it still won't load. Anyone know how to solve this?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this 30dossjm

Please try and double check this:

First uninstall the current minecraft launcher.

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update

Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account

Open the Microsoft store > enable offline permissions (if you already have enabled the feature please turn it off, wait 5-10 turn it on)

Finally install minecraft launcher using the Xbox PC app and try again
  3. Dericka Win User

Minecraft Launcher Bug And Microsoft Account Says I Have Too Many Devices While I Only Have 3 Connected

Please let me know if it will work. Thanks!
  4. Dericka Win User

Minecraft Launcher Bug And Microsoft Account Says I Have Too Many Devices While I Only Have 3 Connected

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Let's try to troubleshoot. Please follow the steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

Then please restart your PC and try it again. Thanks!
  5. volpertj Win User

Just Got PC Gamepass and Xbox Beta. Can't Get Vampyr To Install.

I'm having a problem with Vampyr too. Won't install, says I don't have any devices attached to my Microsoft account. Only issue is my PC IS connected to my account, and every other game will install. Only Vampyr says this and my PC shows correctly when
    I browse attached devices. Annoying.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

I have too many devices on my account even though I only have 3 so I can't run a game

Hey there Frothy!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to play Minecraft.

Do you mind if I ask what kind of error you get? It would help to know what it exactly says.

As far as troubleshooting goes, I would say to try and start off with
    Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10
    since this is the only game this happens with.

When you get a chance, let us know how that helped and what error you get if you do.

Thanks for reading!
Thema:

1. Can't open minecraft. Says I have too many devices, but only 3 were attached. I deleted 2... - Similar Threads - Can't open minecraft

2. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  3. I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....: Even though I own it, Xbox still gives me the option of buying/installing it. If I try on the app, it gives me an error with no specifications, and if I try on the browser, it just reloads and...
  4. Can't open Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open Minecraft: Hey, I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong here. I tried to open my Minecraft Bedrock Edition (I have both Java and Bedrock). And it would give me a second or two of the mojang loading...
  5. Why can't I see or open Minecraft Windows Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see or open Minecraft Windows Edition?: A bit of context, I bought Minecraft Windows Edition between 2016 to 2019 using this email, now I can't see Minecraft Windows Edition to play it, even if I see it, I wouldn't be able to play since...
  6. I cannot open Minecraft Bedrock. "This app can't open, Check the Windows Store for more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot open Minecraft Bedrock. "This app can't open, Check the Windows Store for more...: I've been trying to open it for days but I can't open it. [img] 01272dc8-ce5d-4ce2-a8a5-d73884017e90
  7. Why is it that my friends can't join my minecraft world, we all have open NAt, same version...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that my friends can't join my minecraft world, we all have open NAt, same version...: Really wish this issue was fixed, really tired of not being able to play with more than one friend on minecraft. We have everything correct on our end 0bdcb290-3bcc-42c6-8c4b-6db75c665b90
  8. Can't open Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't open Minecraft: So I bought Minecraft in macOS, and now I am on windows 11 and I migrated my Minecraft account from Mojang to Microsoft, and when I log in in the store It says I haven't bought it, do I have to...
  9. Can't open Minecraft Java edition?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't open Minecraft Java edition?: I got a new PC and am redownloading all my games. I bought Java Minecraft around 10 years ago and am trying to reinstall it on my new computer. But every time I try to launch it it says this:...
  10. Can't Open Windows Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Open Windows Minecraft Launcher: When I try to open the New Windows Minecraft Launcher this is the error that I get: Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try...