Cant open minecraft on the Xbox (0x803f8007)

Discus and support Cant open minecraft on the Xbox (0x803f8007) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; cant open minecraft. Tells me that i need to check my subscription. But everything is fine in there, have both gamepass ultimate and minecraft realms... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IndicaBisse, Sep 2, 2019.

1. IndicaBisse
    IndicaBisse Guest

cant open minecraft. Tells me that i need to check my subscription. But everything is fine in there, have both gamepass ultimate and minecraft realms subscription... please help someone

:)

IndicaBisse, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Indica

Thanks for providing that update for us.

At this point what I would suggest would be performing a soft
    factory reset
    on your console and see if that helps alleviate the issue.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    4. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:
      • Reset and remove everything. This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps will be deleted. You should use this option when selling
        or gifting the console to someone else. You should only use this option as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.
      • Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. This will save you from downloading
        or reinstalling the large game files. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose
        Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with
        Reset and keep my games & apps
        and save Reset and remove everything as a last resort.
      • Cancel. To back out of this screen, simply select the
        Cancel
        button. No action has been taken at this point. This is a safe exit from this screen.

I implore you to choose the Reset and keep my games & apps option as this will reduce the time it takes to get back to gaming.

Keep in mind that this will remove all accounts and
    Home Xbox
    associations on your console, so be sure to have the emails and passwords of the accounts you wish to recover.

Go ahead and try this out and let us know if this helps resolve the error code!
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Indica

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with launching a game.

You mentioned that you have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription, but are you able to see that under the

Services and subscription
    page.

If you are able to see your subscription properly being recognized here, then I recommend that you

uninstall the title and re-install
    the game, see if this helps alleviate that error message.

You can follow these simple steps to uninstall the title:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select
      My games & apps
      and then Games.
    2. Highlight the game you want to uninstall, press the Menu button, and then select
      Uninstall.

You can then reinstall the game by downloading it again from the Microsoft Store. To download the game again, go to
    My games & apps >
    Game Pass and then select the game title from
    Ready to install.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

I'm sorry that this is happening. If you have all the subscriptions, then you might want to try a hard reset of your console (hold the power button down for 10 secs) and see if that helps.

If not then try to delete and redownload your profile to your xbox, and if that still doesn't work then you might have to contact support.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/contact-us#0:2:5
  5. FabioDaniel11 Win User

Erro ao iniciar Watch Dogs 2 comprado na pré encomenda. (Error starting Dogs 2 purchased on pre-orde

6. schnurren Win User

How to fix error 0x803f8007

Thema:

1. Cant open minecraft on the Xbox (0x803f8007) - Similar Threads - Cant open minecraft

2. Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get passed create in Minecraft ..clicking on create and it wont open: When clicking one create it wont go into the game. It just clicks and nothing happen it wont go past create screen 16bfb6fb-9a6a-4dd1-9886-db22509767dd
  3. I still cant open my minecraft launcher despite trying everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still cant open my minecraft launcher despite trying everything: Every time I try to open the new minecraft launcher it always gives me the error "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access...
  4. fix to: This app cant open. there is a problem with minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix to: This app cant open. there is a problem with minecraft launcher: recently i got a new computer, i used my old harddisk. i deleted minecraft, and played on badlion client. but when i tried to make a singleplayer world and enter it, it gave me an error. thus i...
  5. Cant open minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant open minecraft: so I use Feather Client which is a alternate launcher for minecraft and I keep on getting this error from windows: [img] anything I can do to fix it? My drivers are updated...
  6. hello i cant open my minecraft in multiplayer mood pls can they help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i cant open my minecraft in multiplayer mood pls can they help me: hello i cant open my minecraft in multiplayer mood pls can they help me 51e6f5f6-18e5-4c7b-944d-3cc7efe51e90
  7. i cant open minecraft because exit code 1

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant open minecraft because exit code 1: Hello, Since I couldn't change the settings or the plane in Flight Simulator, I turned on the "Use unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support" setting. But ever since I turned this setting on,...
  8. i cant open minecraft and when i open fh5 its stuck on the sign in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant open minecraft and when i open fh5 its stuck on the sign in screen: i cant open minecraft and when i open fh5 its stuck on the sign in screen 523bb36e-67d0-4829-a969-17a1997e3325
  9. cant join minecraft realms on java, to not being able to open minecraft launcher, to not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join minecraft realms on java, to not being able to open minecraft launcher, to not...: So last week I decided to start a new realm in minecraft java after a long time of not playing with my friends, I load it up and run around for what seemed like 2 minutes? max. and then I get an...
  10. I paid for minecraft game and I cant open it on the computer any more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for minecraft game and I cant open it on the computer any more: I had it on my pc and then one day it opens and stuck on the main sceen of the game Please advise 2aae936c-b252-4dfd-97ac-0c5e5f1a0fa2