Can't Open ANY Apps [DID HARD RESET MILLION TIMES]

Discus and support Can't Open ANY Apps [DID HARD RESET MILLION TIMES] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday morning my little brother was installing NBA 2k15 which he got for Christmas. It was 96% done before we had a power outage in the front part... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LiableLemon, Dec 26, 2014.

1. LiableLemon
    LiableLemon Guest

Yesterday morning my little brother was installing NBA 2k15 which he got for Christmas. It was 96% done before we had a power outage in the front part of our house. Once the power finally came back on I was unable to do anything. I couldn't open Settings,
    Snap, Xbox Video, just general Xbox apps. And the game wouldn't install.

Now of course Xbox Live went down yesterday but even this morning I can't even open Settings. When kinect recognizes me it says "Sorry, ___" hold X or say Xbox Launch. When I try to sign in the screen dims for two seconds then goes back to normal.

When I try to access Settings it'll show the logo then go back to the home screen as if it is force closing it.

I have hard reset this Xbox at least almost 20 times. I don't know if Xbox live is down for me or if there is another issue since I had a power outage.

Advice? Thoughts?

:)

LiableLemon, Dec 26, 2014
  2. LUKE1379
    LUKE1379 Guest
    Can't open apps or games on dashboard

hi there this morning I have encountered a problem can't open apps or games on my Xbox one I have done a hard reset 2 or 3 times to get the same problem and also retried to sync the controller . I press the a button quite a few times like 20 times pretty
    fast and it opens a app /game and the button works fine . Any help much appreciated thanks luke131979

LUKE1379, Dec 26, 2014
  3. El Heftismo
    El Heftismo Guest
    Xbox One won't load ANYTHING. Literally. (dashboard and games included)

having same problem. did hard reset and still can't play anything or load apps. laggy response time on buttons pressed versus action completed and very infuriating. I am in alpha program and insider program so hoping a patch fixes this but was working fine
    until this morning.

El Heftismo, Dec 26, 2014
  4. KatieG1 Win User

Error code 0x8007023e

Same issue here too. Have done a hard reset, all games uninstalled etc. Still can't open any games or apps. All was working perfectly fine yesterday. Hopefully there is a good fix.
  5. Seobones Win User

X1X Settings wont open/Microphone crashes to home

I can't remove account on the Xbox since I can't access the Settings to do so.

I did a factory reset multiple times, and managed to do one without adding any account too.

Nothing worked.

Those issues are really pissing me off, why is the Settings app not opening ? every games works fine.

Why does opening a party with anything plugged into the jack makes the dashboard crash ?

This is insanity.

I wish there was a way to do a real factory reset, without keeping the systems update.

Thanks for your anwser.
  6. Kenshi1 Win User

"Xbox Broadcast" - How To Use?

This twitch update is SO BROKEN. after the update every time i open the twitch app. something happens, no other app, no games after that can open and the xbox one wont turn off at all. The only way to reset this is to do a hard reset. THERE IS NO EXCUSE
    WHY THIS APP IS MAKING THIS MACHINE DIE. no excuse!
  7. UnyoBro Win User

Skins... Whoopie

If any 12 year old can make a million master chief skins for the PC version it can't be hard.
  8. Jim Steele1 Win User

Xbox Series X keeps powering itself off

I already do all of that. I keep it on the floor vertical with the vent open at the top. It's a hard wood floor. I've plugged and unplugged it dozens of times and did several hard resets. Nothing works.
Thema:

1. Can't Open ANY Apps [DID HARD RESET MILLION TIMES] - Similar Threads - Can't Open Apps

2. Can't open the Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open the Xbox app on PC.: Hello, I am unable to open the Xbox app, whenever I try to it displays the error code "0x80070422". I've tried using the windows update troubleshooter, and that has done nothing, I have tried...
  3. Can't open Xbox PC app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open Xbox PC app: Windows 11. Whenever I open the Xbox app, it loads for a few minutes and then closes. I have tried installing the app again, repairing it, updating Windows, but nothing works. Event ID 1002....
  4. Continued > Can't open my Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Continued > Can't open my Xbox app on PC.: I followed this guide and after following Tomm_A's comment on the 10th of October, I'm no longer able to open the Xbox app. All I now see is the Xbox logo and after a few minutes the app closes, I...
  5. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  6. Can't open apps such as Microsoft Store and Nvidia Control Panel after Uninstalling Gaming...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open apps such as Microsoft Store and Nvidia Control Panel after Uninstalling Gaming...: I was following a fix for the Xbox apps/microsoft stores gaming services not functioning and it said to delete gaming services from regedit. After doing this my pc has had problems such as in the...
  7. I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020: Microsft store does not seem to work correctly. xbox app sometimes will not open, and when it does MSFS does not appear in the app (or in the store). Also if it does open it says it neeed to...
  8. My son can't open the Xbox app on his PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    My son can't open the Xbox app on his PC.: When he click on the Xbox app, this window pops up. [img] If he clicks on Ask by email, this box pops up. He is in the family as an organizer, and I see no settings I can change. [img]...
  9. I can't use my xbox app and open the games from xbox app on my pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't use my xbox app and open the games from xbox app on my pc.: Hi everyone, suddenly my games which i downloaded from xbox app stoped to open. It gives blue turning circle processing symbol next to my mouse symbol when i trying to open from the icon of the...
  10. Dead cells "this app can't open"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead cells "this app can't open": I have been playing on game pass on PC and yesterday I bought the game and all the dlc. I just tried to play it now and it says "this app can't open. Check the windows store for more info about...