Can't open a new account due to not being able to confirm that I'm not a robot!

Discus and support Can't open a new account due to not being able to confirm that I'm not a robot! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So frustrating! Despite passing both visual and audio checks it keeps bringing the challenge up again. I want to register a new account I have used... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RichardJJCH, Jan 15, 2023.

1. RichardJJCH
    RichardJJCH Guest

So frustrating!

Despite passing both visual and audio checks it keeps bringing the challenge up again.

I want to register a new account I have used my phone and laptop with 2 different browsers and the same issue happens.

Please help.

:)

RichardJJCH, Jan 15, 2023
  2. UMAD BABY D Win User

Parental Control

im sorry to hear this but you now have to make a new account. due to your parental account no longer existing and you not being able to except the new terms and condition.
  3. sKEpTiK Raziel Win User

I cant use my money??

I'm having the same issue with my account balance being gray and not being selectable. I'm trying to purchase xbox live from the console, but when i click confirm purchase it says "Can't find a valid payment option for your account."
  4. IN YO FACE 86 Win User

Toy Story 3

I already know it's available in my region I'm from the United States, I was able the download the other game Insane Robots but for some reason I can't downloaded Toy Story.
  5. Geordie Flash Win User

Sky App on Xbox One

There has been no official confirmation so far by Sky, but as mentioned you may be able to run a lot more in the new Xbox one Internet explorer due to the dash being a cut down version of windows 8....unfortunately we will just have to wait for now.
  6. HassanB Win User

Forum emails being sent to wrong email

If I'm not mistaken, they made a change to the XBOX Live Forums and how notifications were sent out. They changed it so all notifications were only going to be sent to the primary e-mail on the account (being the one that's tied to your Windows Live ID now
    known as the Microsoft account).

This was quite a while ago and I can't located it. I'm sure a forum support agent should be able to confirm.
Thema:

1. Can't open a new account due to not being able to confirm that I'm not a robot! - Similar Threads - Can't open account

2. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  3. Can't open store on my Xbox One X.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't open store on my Xbox One X.: I try to open it and it just doesn't do anything. Full reboot doesn't help either. Occasionally I get 0x87e1000a error. Any advice? submitted by /u/TheHellix211 [link] [comments]
  4. Can't open Xbox PC app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't open Xbox PC app: Windows 11. Whenever I open the Xbox app, it loads for a few minutes and then closes. I have tried installing the app again, repairing it, updating Windows, but nothing works. Event ID 1002....
  5. Continued > Can't open my Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Continued > Can't open my Xbox app on PC.: I followed this guide and after following Tomm_A's comment on the 10th of October, I'm no longer able to open the Xbox app. All I now see is the Xbox logo and after a few minutes the app closes, I...
  6. Help! I can't open the legacy launcher anymore even after I redownload it!

in XBoX on Windows
    Help! I can't open the legacy launcher anymore even after I redownload it!: I need some serious help with the legacy launcher not working cuz. I was trying to reset my password and accidentally pressed next without re-entering the new password, So it went into an infinite...
  7. Can't open game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open game: A few months ago, I got Persona 5 royale on my laptop. I had to bring my laptop in to fix, logging me out of a lot of things and undownloading things and such. I sign back into my microsoft...
  8. I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account and now i can't even open the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account and now i can't even open the...: I have owned minecraft for almost a decade but now i'm not allowed to have it without gamepass? EDIT: Apparently you have to open the Xbox app, look up minecraft windows 10 and press 'get'....
  9. I can't get any of my games to open, keeps saying that I need to sign in to my account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get any of my games to open, keeps saying that I need to sign in to my account,...: can't get any of my games to open why? Keeps telling me it's trying to sign in. c07543c6-a30e-4a13-a6f3-d024213aa2ab
  10. Can't open any store games (this game is not available for you, check account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open any store games (this game is not available for you, check account): I was playing Asphalt 8 and decided to restart the game to change a graphic option, however, once I restarted the game it says "verify this is your account" "asphalt 8 is not available in this...