Can't navigate troubleshoot menu on xbox series x

Discus and support Can't navigate troubleshoot menu on xbox series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i turn on my xbox it's stuck on startup screen. I've tried to do a hard reset but it didn't solve the issue so i decided to do a factory reset but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MykolasStaponas, May 1, 2022.

  1. Can't navigate troubleshoot menu on xbox series x


    When i turn on my xbox it's stuck on startup screen. I've tried to do a hard reset but it didn't solve the issue so i decided to do a factory reset but when the troubleshoot menu turns on i can't navigate it with my controller when it's connected.

    :)
     
    MykolasStaponas, May 1, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Can't navigate troubleshoot menu on xbox series x

    Hi MykolasStaponas! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    Please if you are using a wireless controller, try using the USB cable, if with the USB cable the sticks are not working please use the d-pad to navigate the troubleshooting screen
  3. Jacob Rhodes1 Win User

    How do I fix the main menu, it won’t let me select anything.

    Xbox Series X

    Only Minecraft

    Never had a problem navigating any menu other than the one in the game or any problems out of the controller.
  4. Goggs25 Win User

    Skydrift infinity unplayable on series x

    There is no extra content for the game I can navigate the menus but when I load up any race the game crashes every time. It does this on the series x only it works fine on Xbox x.
  5. snakeheadinvade Win User

    Xbox Black screen after most recent update.

    I have the same exact problem but can navigate the power menu so it is not a controller issue. I have tried other controllers and even a keyboard. Still can't navigate the troubleshooting menu.
  6. Gabriel R. Silva Win User

    Sonic Adventure 2

    I think every Xbox 360 title retrocompatible for Xbox One/Series X|S are like that.

    Try pressing both view/select and menu/start while playing to navigate on the Xbox 360 menu and create a 360 profile.
Thema:

Can't navigate troubleshoot menu on xbox series x

Loading...
  1. Can't navigate troubleshoot menu on xbox series x - Similar Threads - Can't navigate troubleshoot

  2. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  3. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  4. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  7. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  8. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...
  10. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...