cant move some games to another foders

Discus and support cant move some games to another foders in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't install mods for the Valheim game, I can't move it to another folder or launch it using Api Vulkan, I can't do anything with this game, because... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dratuti Dratuti, Feb 7, 2023.

1. cant move some games to another foders

I can't install mods for the Valheim game, I can't move it to another folder or launch it using Api Vulkan, I can't do anything with this game, because it installs in the WindowsApps folder, while other games install in the folder I choose. What should I do?

:)

Dratuti Dratuti, Feb 7, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Games from the Game Pass store and GamePass cannot be modded as they are encrypted, except via authorized mods obtained from the menu in-game in things like Farming Sim, Skyrim and Fallout
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Where can I get xbox one s disk drives

you cant replace it, it is paired to the mainboard and will not load games if you move it to another console or replace the drive from another console.
  4. walterramjet Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager

my move button is grayed out for some reason. So, it cant be moved!
  5. Skeeter Quill Win User

Not enough storage

The hard drive that it is installed on is likely full. He'll need to either move R^ Siege to another hard drive or move another game over to free up some space on the hard drive that R6 Siege is installed on.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox Account Transfer

There is no way to move save data into another account. Theres no reason you bith cant have seperate accounts, i suggest you fo thst moving forward.
Thema:

1. cant move some games to another foders - Similar Threads - cant move games

2. So i cant move to adult it seems

in XBoX Accessibility
    So i cant move to adult it seems: When i reached the age of 18 this year i was hoping my account on xbox will move on to adult but it seems that i need to be older in canada which by the way was 18 to be adult i think I puted my...
  3. Need help cant move game clips:(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help cant move game clips:(: I am having trouble with moving to OneDrive to be able to save my photos. It won't let me move the ones that say "On the Xbox network". when I try to move it, it doesn't get one in and says...
  4. it is 2023 almost 2024 and we still cant move a xbox live account to a different Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    it is 2023 almost 2024 and we still cant move a xbox live account to a different Microsoft...: tens of thousands of parents created a xbox live account for their children on Christmas day so they could play as soon as possible. nobody at microsoft thought maybe those kids grow up and would...
  5. I cant copy/move any saves to cloud storage from xbox 360 ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant copy/move any saves to cloud storage from xbox 360 ?: I booted my 360 up today to transfer my old skate 3 skater to xbox one. my problem is that cloud storage wont let me copy/move any save game from my HDD to the cloud. The weird thing is that, I...
  6. Windows Xbox App I cant move games to one hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Xbox App I cant move games to one hard drive: I can install games in my C: and D:, but I cant install in E:. i have space. I can move games to D: and C:, but cant move to E:. Its show to me 0x80073d0d error. I have 123gb free and I can...
  7. 2.0 usb cant move files anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    2.0 usb cant move files anymore.: I need to move a couple files onto my minecraft world and my xbox is refusing to see my 2.0 usb as anything other than a media storage device. I don't understand why this is happening considering...
  8. Cant Move ARK: Survival Evolved to another drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Move ARK: Survival Evolved to another drive.: ARK needs an update but the drive it is on is too small to support the update. I cannot delete or move anything else from this drive. When I go to the storage settings and try to move it, the...
  9. why can i move my mouse but cant click on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can i move my mouse but cant click on xbox: Yesterday I was playing Coldwar on my console and all of a sudden the next game I could only move my mouse around, but I cannot click. I've started my box many times, used all of the ports, used...
  10. Backwards Compat. Game saves. Cant move? Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compat. Game saves. Cant move? Why?: Okay guys, so basically I've been playing Morrowind (basic edition) for a while now. Just today I got the GOTY (game of the Year) edition to the game, BUT my saves from the original game are not...