Can't migratem minecraft (mojang) account to this microsoft account

Discus and support Can't migratem minecraft (mojang) account to this microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So when I'm going through the migration process on minecrafts homepage it gives me the error that my mojang account is ineligible for migration,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex Jensen Sasafuchi, Nov 7, 2023.

  1. Can't migratem minecraft (mojang) account to this microsoft account


    So when I'm going through the migration process on minecrafts homepage it gives me the error that my mojang account is ineligible for migration, without giving any further explanation. Does anybody know what I can do about this?

    :)
     
    Alex Jensen Sasafuchi, Nov 7, 2023
    #1
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

    Can't migratem minecraft (mojang) account to this microsoft account

    Hi Alex! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

    I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft account migration. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

    It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

    According to the official Minecraft website, on Sep 19, 2023, the migration of Mojang accounts has now been completed. It is no longer possible to migrate unmigrated accounts or make the move.

    Unmigrated Mojang accounts will not be able to sign in to Minecraft.net or the Minecraft Launcher to migrate. In addition, starting September 19, 2023, Minecraft Support will no longer be able to assist in any MSA migration-related tickets.

    For reference link: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/account-migration-last-call

    You can try to check this link below for the Minecraft post-migration process:

    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/19615552270221

    Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

    Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Minecraft Migration - loss of bedrock edition?

    That’s odd because if this is the Minecraft for Windows it will be purchased through Microsoft Store. The Minecraft that can be purchased through Mojang is Minecraft Java Edition.

    Kindly make sure that you’re signed in under the account where the Mojang account was migrated. Please try other Microsoft accounts as well.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Help with Finding Microsoft Account for Game

  5. enzololletje Win User

    How to get back access to Minecraft Java Edition after faulty Account Migration?

    I contacted Mojang Support again.

    They now tell me that my Mojang Account has not migrated to the Microsoft Account with the same email address, but to some other Microsoft Account.

    My Family has 3 other Microsoft Accounts. So I presume it is possibly one of those.

    All those Accounts have Minecraft licenses of their own. So possibly I have a Microsoft Account with a double license to Minecraft.

    I asked Mojang Support to what account my Mojang Account has migrated. I have yet to receive an answer.
  6. Jacob Pooley Win User

    Minecraft ownership revoked

    I do not have a receipt for Minecraft Java Edition on my Microsoft account because I bought it through the Mojang store before the Microsoft/Mojang account integration that happened a few years ago. Thus, my Microsoft account doesn't have a receipt for it because I didn't buy it through Microsoft. I can give my Minecraft username as evidence that I had a copy of Java Edition but besides that I have no other evidence. Now that my Mojang account has been migrated to Microsoft, I can't log in to it to prove I own a copy of Java Edition.
Thema:

Can't migratem minecraft (mojang) account to this microsoft account

Loading...
  1. Can't migratem minecraft (mojang) account to this microsoft account - Similar Threads - Can't migratem minecraft

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  4. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  5. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  6. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  9. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...