Can’t matchmake in Warzone Pacific

Discus and support Can’t matchmake in Warzone Pacific in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can get into Warzone Pacific but can’t load into a lobby, it kicks me back to Home Screen, Xbox One. Any ideas? I have done a full factory reset,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CHR1S9197, Dec 13, 2021.

  1. CHR1S9197
    CHR1S9197 Guest

    Can’t matchmake in Warzone Pacific


    I can get into Warzone Pacific but can’t load into a lobby, it kicks me back to Home Screen, Xbox One. Any ideas? I have done a full factory reset, reinstalled games, got rid of cashe……..I’m stuck for ideas.

    Please help

    :)
     
    CHR1S9197, Dec 13, 2021
    #1
  2. alinavoicu1 Win User

    Can’t matchmake in Warzone Pacific

    I did all of this and still dosen't work . I get the Goldflake error
  3. CHR1S9197 Win User

    Can’t matchmake in Warzone Pacific

    I have Xbox ultimate-which has live I believe. I’m not getting an error code but sometimes get connection error- it’s not my internet, that is very strong.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    Can’t matchmake in Warzone Pacific

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I'll recommend you do a power cycle to clear the system cache

    - Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

    - Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 2 minutes.

    - Plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on and check if it's all good.

    If that doesn't help, I'll suggest you try doing a factory reset keeping games and apps on your console. This will refresh the console and remove all potential bugs without deleting any game data.

    - Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    - Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

    - Select Reset console.

    - Choose Keep Games and Apps

    Once that is done, you'll need to sign into the console using your Microsoft account credentials. If the issue is with your console, that should fix it.
  5. CHR1S9197 Win User

    Can’t matchmake in Warzone Pacific

    Done that and still nothing!
  6. Jesse E' Win User

    Can’t matchmake in Warzone Pacific

    I see. You'll need to reach out to the Activision support so they can investigate and rectify the issue. You can do that here support.activision.com
Thema:

Can’t matchmake in Warzone Pacific

Loading...
  1. Can’t matchmake in Warzone Pacific - Similar Threads - Can’t matchmake Warzone

  2. Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update

    in XboX Insiders
    Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments]
  3. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  4. Can’t seem to go disk to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by...
  5. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat: Okay so I basically only play one game & that’s Rainbow Six Siege, I got a new Xbox since my old ones motherboard messed up, before I was able to hear my teammates in the game talking & everything...
  8. Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows...
  9. Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications

    in XboX Insiders
    Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications: Please submitted by /u/Queasy-Selection-934 [link] [comments]
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...