Cant make group post

Discus and support Cant make group post in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ON xbox I tried making group posts and it keeps saying " Unable to post " and Ive done the following: Checked my communication and multiplayer and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jasey cutey, Feb 28, 2023.

1. jasey cutey
    jasey cutey Guest

Cant make group post

ON xbox I tried making group posts and it keeps saying " Unable to post " and Ive done the following: Checked my communication and multiplayer and resetting my xbox. I dont know if you can do this but maybe like check my account to see if im banned or temporarily and if not tell me something else to do because now I cant really connect with new people Cant make group post :(. Please tell me what to do. I also tried my DNS and MAC settings

:)

jasey cutey, Feb 28, 2023
  2. jasey cutey Win User

Cant make group post

It did not work :( anything else you know or the microsoft team knows to do?
  3. Rostom L Win User

Cant make group post

No worries, removing your account will only delete the account. You game saves are synchronized to the cloud, they will be resynchronized once you added your account back.
  4. jasey cutey Win User

Cant make group post

If i remove my account will all my data be saved and game settings and xbox settings
  5. Rostom L Win User

Cant make group post

Thanks for trying. Please try to connect your console to a different network like your mobile data hotspot because it's possible it may be a network issue.

Might as well test your Xbox network connection.
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
    Select Test network connection, Test Multiplayer, and Test NAT type.

To further isolate the issue, please try to use a different Xbox account or profile if it has the same issue or not.
  6. jasey cutey Win User

Cant make group post

so doing the following should let me make LFG posts?
Thema:

Cant make group post

1. Cant make group post - Similar Threads - Cant group post

2. I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts: I cant post a looking for group or “be interested” on my main account but can if i make a new account i checked my moderation and ban history and i haven't received any suspensions apart from a...
  3. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  4. I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant apply to or make any looking for group posts ive tried checking my wifi updating my...: Ive tried everything i can think of even looking at other posts on here and i dont know. This has been going on for a couple months now so i dont think it has anything to do with moderation....
  5. xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar, cant open group chat in lfg posts party: [img] I cant open group chats for fh5 in xbox game bar PC d7d5175a-8df0-4f3a-adde-1aea4ac5af2e
  6. i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...

in XboX Insiders
    i cant open group chat in lfg posts on xbox game bar PC, it is greyed out and i cant click...: the open group chat option is greyed out in game bar lfg submitted by /u/_RyuZz_ [link] [comments]
  7. i cant text anybody on a looking for group post using “im interested”. it just says “unable...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant text anybody on a looking for group post using “im interested”. it just says “unable...: I can upload a picture if needed c57a3be7-a98c-4878-9a61-976ecc09c9eb
  8. Why cant I post a looking for group post?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I post a looking for group post?: I've tried resetting my connection, soft factory resetting my series x console, tried from my xbox mobile app, everything and it still keeps giving me an error everytime I don't understand why...
  9. Cant post or join group post on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant post or join group post on xbox: For about a year now on xbox whenever i try to join a group post or create one it says unable to send request how do i fix this? 78c57819-e309-4661-931a-e2ce30a90019
  10. help i cant create group post and invite others to partys

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    help i cant create group post and invite others to partys: So I received a comm ban like 2 days ago but i cant create group post and invite others to partys but i can join partys too it doesnt make sense please help me out...