Can't make furnace. Fix this please

Discus and support Can't make furnace. Fix this please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; cant make furnace because u need 8 stone instead of cobblestone. Fix this or i wont be playing it till it is because i dont like playing it on creative... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D4rk Mistress x, Sep 22, 2017.

  1. Can't make furnace. Fix this please


    cant make furnace because u need 8 stone instead of cobblestone. Fix this or i wont be playing it till it is because i dont like playing it on creative that much

    Thank you for reading this

    Very annoyed person who actually looked forward to an infinite world

    :)
     
    D4rk Mistress x, Sep 22, 2017
    #1
  2. MiLTWoN1
    MiLTWoN1 Guest
    Update IS tomorrow! (Includes list of new Features and Fixes!)

    So no fix for the furnace and dispenser duplication glitch?
     
    MiLTWoN1, Sep 22, 2017
    #2
  3. penguinqt88
    penguinqt88 Guest
    How to Make a Furnace in Better Together Update?

    In the Better Together Update, it says that I can only build a furnace by using 8 stone, rather than 8 cobblestone.

    How do I get stone to make a furnace without smelting cobblestone
    in
    a furnace?

    It seems like a catch-22? Or do you think this is a bug?

    Or is there a new way to obtain or make stone? There didn't appear to be a recipe for stone in the update, so I assume you still get it by smelting cobblestone.

    Any info is appreciated! Otherwise, this game is going to be a lot more difficult without a furnace. :-\
     
    penguinqt88, Sep 22, 2017
    #3
  4. Team Klepek Win User

    Patch will be released tomorrow (Friday 15th)

    Every one of these threads I see says duplication glitch with Furnace fixed. It isn't the furnace that duplicates its the dispenser so maybe they aren't fixing it after all.
  5. MiLTWoN1 Win User

    Update IS tomorrow! (Includes list of new Features and Fixes!)

    So no fix for the furnace and dispenser duplication glitch?
  6. Kefka SAW Win User

    Patch will be released tomorrow (Friday 15th)

    Yeah, I read somewhere that the update fixes the glitch with the furnace AND the dispenser.
  7. Eish-18A07D83-763C-4 Win User

    Minecraft Hunger Games Xbox Server Open Read!

    Can you destroy blocks and use them to make crafting tables and furnaces and weapons and other things like that?
  8. ll Ronin ll Win User

    Endermen

    It was funny when they were first introduced to the game. You'd see them carrying all kinds of blocks including furnaces and tnt. Glad they fixed that.
Thema:

Can't make furnace. Fix this please

Loading...
  1. Can't make furnace. Fix this please - Similar Threads - Can't furnace Fix

  2. Can't see the "Claim digital license" option

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the...
  3. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  4. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  7. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  8. I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X can't update after latest insider update: I today applied for the new xbox insider update, it crashed mid way not being able to connect to Internet i guess I did all trouble shooting, factory reset, installing osu1 2 and 3 (2 and 3...
  10. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...