Can't make a party

Discus and support Can't make a party in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Can't join party. Or play destiny 2 or dead by daylight c9558c22-0aeb-4add-977e-ea22ef914acc Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by IronicWharf9757, Nov 13, 2022.

1. Can't make a party

Can't join party.

Or play destiny 2 or dead by daylight

:)

IronicWharf9757, Nov 13, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can't make a party

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this IRONICWHARF9757

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    What happens exactly when you try to join to a party?
    And what happens exactly when you try to play destiny 2 or dead by daylight?

If you’re receiving an error message or code please tell me each one.

Also, if you try to play a different game the same happens or only with destiny 2 and dead by daylight?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. Killawookie Win User

Xbox one headset cant talk

I'm having the same problem with CoD... party voice indicator lights up when i make noise but people in party can't hear.
  4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Bungie is cheating on Microsoft

It was exsample. I knew that make for all console. But 3rd party just can't make it just for one console any more on there own money any more.
  5. hubbk44 Win User

Xbox Says I Don't Have Xbox Live Gold But I Do?

same problem can't join a party or make one but and it says i need a gold but have one and netflix works
  6. Sam Fisherzzz Win User

party chat

I don't understand why they had to make such drastic changes, party chat/play was working fine on xbox360. My friend and I are trying to play together and it's impossible. His NAT type says open on his x1 than says moderate on COD and when ever we are in
    party we can't play a game together.....what's the point of being in a party if you can't even play within your party?
Thema:

Can't make a party

1. Can't make a party - Similar Threads - Can't party

2. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  3. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  4. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  5. Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10: Can't Join Xbox Parties on windows 10. The issue sometimes only happens to certain parties as well. I can create and invite friends to a party, but joining theirs is rarely available. I've tried...
  6. I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't receive party or game invites notifications on windows.: Hello, I have an issue. I can't receive party or game invites notifications. It used to work before and for some reason it stopped working. I tried resetting xbox game bar and xbox apps....
  7. People in my party can't hear me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    People in my party can't hear me: When I join/create a party I cannot hear my friends when they are talking and they cannot hear me when I talk. However, I can hear game chat and speak in game chat....
  8. I can hear people in Xbox party chat, but they can't hear me if I exit game bar.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can hear people in Xbox party chat, but they can't hear me if I exit game bar.: Hello. I'm trying to use Xbox party chat on windows. When I have game bar open, the party works fine, but as soon as I exit game bar no one is able to hear me but I can still hear them. This makes...
  9. Why can't I join a xbox party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join a xbox party?: Whenever I try to join one It is greyed out and won't let me join, but I can make one. I tried going through my social settings and everything is correct, so just looking for any advice....
  10. Why can't I use parties or search on Microsoft store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I use parties or search on Microsoft store?: My xbox account was suspended for 2 days due to inappropriate language in a chat on Xbox. After a week I still can't use parties or search anything on the Microsoft store but I have no active...