Can't login

Discus and support Can't login in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got a Playstation 5 recently and also got minecraft I try logging in and it says I have already linked my Microsoft account to a Playstation... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mike lewis30, Jan 22, 2023.

1. mike lewis30
    mike lewis30 Guest

Can't login

I got a Playstation 5 recently and also got minecraft I try logging in and it says I have already linked my Microsoft account to a Playstation 4....I've never owned one let alone played minecraft on a Playstation.... how do I fix this

:)

mike lewis30, Jan 22, 2023
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

can't login

Hello Dr Anguished,

Since your region was transitioned to Microsoft Rewards on the 15th, as was stated on the site pop-ups and our FAQs, you can no longer log in to the website.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Can't login

4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Can't login

Hello MethodicRook107!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest trying to sign in with another browser.

Can you please go to
    account.microsoft.com
    to check if you can sign into your Microsoft account there?

Let us know how it goes!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. ConorFowler Win User

Can't login

It sounds like you#re going through the steps to set up a new account. Instead, you need to sign out of any accounts, then choose the option for 'Recover Gamertag'. This will allow you to download your PendantLattice3 account to your console.

Check here for instructions:support.xbox.com/.../gamer-profile.aspx
  6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Can't login

Hello @ToniBishop1 I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Also you will need to make sure that you can log in with your credentials in this website : Microsoft account | Home

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
Thema:

Can't login

1. Can't login - Similar Threads - Can't login

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. Xbox app can't login

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app can't login: My Xbox app won't let me log in. Every time I start it up, I'm logged out. When I click to log in, the app immediately shows me my account and the "Let's start" button. When I click it, the app...
  4. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  5. I can't login using my account

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't login using my account: Before I bought minecraft on my own account, I borrowed my friend's account for awhile to play. Now that I bought the game on my account, I went to the minecraft launcher and it kept asking me to...
  6. Can't login on XBOX Cloud Gaming (LG WeBOS)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login on XBOX Cloud Gaming (LG WeBOS): Hi When i try to login to Cloud Gaming on my LG TV trough browser (there is no app at the moment) i am getting an error: "Oops! We hit a snag. We're sorry but we encountered an issue with your...
  7. Can't login to LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to LIVE: DISCONNECTS to live. Says I'm connected to Internet. Then. Says. Not connect ted e88915e5-5d84-4405-ab87-8af44fe26e9d
  8. Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365: In Aug-2020 I purchased a copy of MS Flight Simulator and have the email receipt and order number. I only have and have ever had one email address, which is from a business I own. In 2020 I...
  9. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  10. Can't login to my account on my xbox, how to proceed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to my account on my xbox, how to proceed?: I have an Xbox one X, about 2 years old now. Having an issue while logging in. While I'm trying to add a new account, the console is stuck at a particular loading screen and after 2 mins takes me...