Can´t login with Microsoft-Account in Minecraft on PS4

Discus and support Can´t login with Microsoft-Account in Minecraft on PS4 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I have a problem with Minecraft at PS4. I downloaded Minecraft. I start Minecraft. Then I click the button: "Sign-In with Microsoft-Account"... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SolomonKane112, Mar 27, 2022.

1. Can´t login with Microsoft-Account in Minecraft on PS4

Hi

I have a problem with Minecraft at PS4.

I downloaded Minecraft.

I start Minecraft.

Then I click the button:
    "Sign-In with Microsoft-Account"
    (Sorry - I use the german Version so i dont know the exactly english varriant, in german it calls "Mit Microsoft-Konto anmelden")

It´s the big, grey button left of the Store-Button.

But if I click that button - there is no way to login.

The only thing I can do is "buy the game" - but I have this game and i have an Microsoft-Account.

How can I login with that Microsoft-Account?

Regards

Daniel

:)

SolomonKane112, Mar 27, 2022
  2. SolomonKane112 Win User

There is still no answer :-(
  3. SolomonKane112 Win User

Hi Georges C.,

I had do everything at this link.

But that is not MY Problem.

I dont have an problem with the Login - I dont have the chance to login...

Thats all what I see:

[​IMG]

There is no way to login.

I only can buy Minecraft - but I dont have the chance to login with whatever.

The link above from you is only for the Problem that you can do anything else.

Can you now understand what my problem is? :)

Thanks for your help :)

Regards

Daniel
  4. Georges C. Win User

5. Brayan123_5 Win User

Minecraft PS4 linking failed

Hello,

i have made a microsoft account and then went on to minecraft then clicked sign in with a microsoft account and then it said Failed to login and it says that something has gone wrong. I have a ps4
  6. RG1402 Win User

PS4 Minecraft Microsoft account

Hi i would like to ask why when i try to sign into my ps4 microsoft minecraft account it says there is an error to login
Thema:

1. Can´t login with Microsoft-Account in Minecraft on PS4 - Similar Threads - Can´t login Microsoft

2. Change Name and now i can`t login more in my own Minecraft - Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Name and now i can`t login more in my own Minecraft - Account: Hey, i have different GamerTages and will use only one - in one i have buy Minecraft (Java-Version, changed from Mojang to Microsofrt-Acc) and in the other not, long story, dont ask :D - but now...
  3. Can`t login to Asphalt 9 on Windows 10 PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can`t login to Asphalt 9 on Windows 10 PC: whenever I try to log in to asphalt 9 PC with xbox account a note just appears on the bottom that says "Could not log into Xbox Live " .Please tell what to do . 37a12a02-04c2-474a-b160-14a7cee8fa3c
  4. Can´t sync Forza Horizon 4 with cloud after changing Microsoft´s account login email

in XBoX on Windows
    Can´t sync Forza Horizon 4 with cloud after changing Microsoft´s account login email: Last Friday, I have decided to change my Microsoft Account email. After that, I went to my PC and remade the login in the Microsoft Store, Office apps and I reinstalled OneDrive and made the login...
  5. AT&T: Having login server failur with warframe how can i my working pls

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AT&T: Having login server failur with warframe how can i my working pls: AT&T (ISPs): Having login server failur with warframe how can i my working pls Hi If you are having issues logging in to a specific games, then you should contact the game developer to see if the...
  6. can`t login xbox live problem 0x801901f4

in XBoX on Windows
    can`t login xbox live problem 0x801901f4: Hello, i can`t login with my password in win 10 over the xbox live icon. In the Internet Browser it work. Over the win start button xbox live there show me (in german, i come from Hamburg,...
  7. Can`t login to Asphalt 9 on Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can`t login to Asphalt 9 on Windows 10 PC: Hello! About 1 week ago I tried to enter online challenge on Asphalt 9 on Windows 10 PC, but I recieved message about error and proposition to try one more time later. Then I tried to enter XBOX...
  8. I can´t login in the Gears of War 4 servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t login in the Gears of War 4 servers: It´s been a month and a half since i play the last time Gears of War 4 online, there is something whit the servers that doesnt let me login. What can i do ? 4b994344-7c96-4617-8f7a-96dfcd1db988
  9. carvingchef , can,t login for 2 days?

in XBoX on Consoles
    carvingchef , can,t login for 2 days?: I know you guys crashed, but says fixed well not in japan. us xbox not letting me login at all went throughout all the support chats nota so is it just dead till i renew next month or what?...
  10. I´ve been in xbox live before but now I can´t login, even if my Network status is OK.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I´ve been in xbox live before but now I can´t login, even if my Network status is OK.: I´ve been in xbox live before, but now when I start my console up I can´t log in på my xbox live. Also then I can´t play my games!?!! e4a40f56-597e-4dee-90fd-f01b1f96c4df