Can’t login to Xbox live on black ops 1 backwards compatibility using personal hotspot from...

Discus and support Can’t login to Xbox live on black ops 1 backwards compatibility using personal hotspot from... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can’t login to Xbox live on black ops 1 backwards compatibility using personal hotspot from iPhone? e9e7f93a-1ce1-4abd-92a2-23084de3a7e4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by harvey ward1, May 31, 2023.

1. harvey ward1
    harvey ward1 Guest

Can’t login to Xbox live on black ops 1 backwards compatibility using personal hotspot from...

Can’t login to Xbox live on black ops 1 backwards compatibility using personal hotspot from iPhone?

:)

harvey ward1, May 31, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Can’t login to Xbox live on black ops 1 backwards compatibility using personal hotspot from iPhone?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact error or issue that you're getting whenever you're trying to login to Xbox Live on Black Ops 1 so I can check that for you?

Also, have you tried using a different network connection aside from your personal hotspot just to check?
  3. A Nerdy Dwarf Win User

Black ops 1 remastered 1 not working online

black ops 1 wasn't remastered, do you mean backwards compatible?
  4. WebbyCoin83 Win User

Bo1 backwards compatibility

Black ops 1 Listed as "More Titles Coming Soon" Yes, it may have been announced for backwards compatibility until Xbox get the ok to release it as backwards compatible you will have to wait a bit more.
  5. Pandasaur cx Win User

Black Ops 3 for xbox360 and xbox one

Black Ops 3 is not backwards compatible on Xbox One, Black Op 3 is already available on Xbox One.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

BLACK OPS 1 ?

Hey there KonsolenOpa!

As TheyCallMeBlitz has stated above, Black Ops 1 is only available to play on the Xbox 360 console. For further information regarding future titles that will included in the Backward Compatibility catalogue, check out our
    Backward Compatibility page and
    majornelson.com. Thanks for understanding!
Thema:

1. Can’t login to Xbox live on black ops 1 backwards compatibility using personal hotspot from... - Similar Threads - Can’t login live

2. Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer: COD 3 won’t connect to the servers it says Waiting for relay. All the other call of duty multiplayer games work fine. Does anybody know what’s up with that please reply if you do?...
  3. I can’t login in to my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login in to my Xbox: Keep getting error messages 155274be-42d8-4915-bb42-863785f4ff09
  4. Can’t login to Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t login to Xbox Cloud Gaming: Hi there! Everytime I attempt to login to my Xbox Cloud Gaming account on my iPhone after putting in my password it will give me a loading screen with the Xbox logo and then it will show the main...
  5. I can’t login to any Microsoft app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to any Microsoft app: I cannot login to any Microsoft apps on my laptop at all, I can login on the website, but when I try to sign in on Microsoft store it’ll say that I’m not connected to the internet (which I am and...
  6. Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator: Hi there I can’t login to my windows live account. I got blocked and need help to unlock it. It’s quite urgent because, I need it to login to the Authenticator b7e51718-4d0b-4b2b-94a2-138d0ffe4475
  7. I have my login into Xbox live but since I got a new phone number can’t get in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have my login into Xbox live but since I got a new phone number can’t get in: So I lost my old phone number. I have access to the email that’s on file but every single time I try to login it tries bringing up the old email that was on the account and the old phone number...
  8. Can’t Login to Xbox Live on 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t Login to Xbox Live on 360: I’ve been having trouble signing into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360. I just wanted to go back on and play my old games again, but I don’t remember the Microsoft account I used to sign up. I’ve tried a...
  9. Xbox live login, Can’t reset password!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live login, Can’t reset password!!: I’ve recently bought a Xbox again after a few years. I can’t remember my password to login, I know my gamertag etc. I’ve tried to send security codes to my recovery emails and I get nothing. I had...
  10. Xbox 360 Can’t Login To Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Can’t Login To Xbox Live: So I know that the Halo Xbox 360 servers were being shut down this past December. However my Xbox 360 can’t log in to Xbox Live at all anymore. I also noticed when I play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox...