cant login to my Minecraft account

Discus and support cant login to my Minecraft account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; it's been almost 2 years since i had this problem and no one could help me . here's the story : I got a notification to link my Minecraft account to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by artin sodaei, May 23, 2024.

1. artin sodaei
    artin sodaei Guest

it's been almost 2 years since i had this problem and no one could help me . here's the story : I got a notification to link my Minecraft account to my discord
    so I did but then I didn't see it being linked so I opened up Minecraft and got banned on "hypixel"(a popular server ) and it said that I logged in from two different regions at the same time after the ban I entered the server and found all my valuable stuff missing after a weak I could login to any client or even the new Minecraft launcher( it told me the gmail doesn't own any account ) and when I tried login in to Minecraft website it told me to add hashtags and numbers next to my name and then when I did and logged in I didn't see my account on the website
    please help me fix this issue I have my Minecraft receipt

:)

artin sodaei, May 23, 2024
  2. artin sodaei Win User

What do you mean it is impossible

I have transaction id

Selling used Minecraft account is not legal so there is no reason to not recover my account back to the old Gmail

Ign: artinsodaei

It's literally my irl name . I spent so much time on the account

Also why can I login to the old launcher then? It's still the old email
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Artin. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing your account.

It appears your account has been hacked, and your email was removed from the account. This is why you're prompted to set up an Xbox profile when you log in; your existing account was replaced with a brand-new account.

Unfortunately, in these cases, it is not possible to recover the account if its email has been changed. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

For future reference, here are some tips to keep your account safe and secure: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/628538c2-7006-33bb-5ef4-c917657362b9
  4. MasonPilgrim Win User

Why did gamepass refund my minecraft that I owned previously

I cant login onto the mojang site using my microsoft account. It says unknown email or password when im certain its correct. I can login onto minecraft.net and it shows my minecraft profile and my xbox account information. When I try to launch minecraft it say that I need to buy the app again and when I refunded the minecraft launcher it was removed from my device. I had only cancelled a game pass subscription.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How can I migrate back my Minecraft account form Microsoft login to Mojang login?

I tried to log in to my Minecraft account by Mojang login and failed. So I checked my Yahoo mail and noticed I migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft login, I completely forgot why I did that! Now I can't log in back to my Minecraft because I don't remember the outlook mail I logged. How can I migrate it back? I tried to get the security key but the system is unable to authenticate. If there is no plan to migrate back to Mojang login, how can I get my refund back? I bought the redemption card from the kiosk back in 2017.

p.s. It's new account I made.
    "I tried to log in to my Minecraft account by Mojang login and failed. So I checked my Yahoo mail and noticed I migrated my Minecraft account to Microsoft login, I completely forgot why I did that!":

It started being made a requirement so thats probably why.

"How can I migrate it back?":

You cant as far as im aware.

"If there is no plan to migrate back to Mojang login, how can I get my refund back? I bought the redemption card from the kiosk back in 2017":

Odds are you probably cant and if you could it would probably have to be the kiosk company that would refund you since thats where it was purchased originally.
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

cant login to my minecraft bedrock account

Hello @TweakyMedusa381!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

If you are using your Microsoft account, please try to sign in to your Microsoft account through the Xbox website and Microsoft website. If you are able to sign in to the websites without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Support for more assistance. We hope this information helps!
Thema:

1. cant login to my Minecraft account - Similar Threads - cant login Minecraft

2. Cant login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to minecraft: I cant login to minecraft , im on windows 10 it just sits there loading ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Games issues*** e460cbad-3f0e-4b41-ac86-66ede9de017b
  3. Cant login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to minecraft: I cant login to minecraft , im on windows 10 it just sits there loading e460cbad-3f0e-4b41-ac86-66ede9de017b
  4. Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock: as the title says i Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock, i have restarted my pc , deleted everything related to the app and restarted...
  5. i cant login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant login to minecraft: hello. When I open minecraft and try to login it says: To login to xbox please install this Framework WebView2 Runtime I clicked the install button but it says : Error Code: 0x89235107 code:...
  6. i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest: When im in the minecraft launcher and i click microsoft login an xbox window pops up and says "we couldnt sign you in to xbox live. sorry something went wrong, try again in a while (0x89235107)" i...
  7. I cant login with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant login with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock: my cousing deleted all the temp files of my pc a few days ago, now i cant sign in with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock edition, the error code is drowned and it say that "the system...
  8. i cant login to minecraft feedback

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant login to minecraft feedback: everytime i try to login it want me to give permissions to "minecraft feedback app", and after that some messages appear saying "Hang on a moment while we sign you out." , "You signed out of your...
  9. Cant login to Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Minecraft: I open the Minecraft official site, and I want to login. But when I entered the right email and password, it said "sorry we can't find this page" why it said that?...
  10. Cant login to Minecraft launcher because it asks for Windows Hello PIN, cant remember it or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Minecraft launcher because it asks for Windows Hello PIN, cant remember it or...: Hello, My son tried to log in to Minecraft with my MS account(i gave him permission and he bought it), but the login page requires Windows Hello PIN which i cant remember or reset because its not...