Can't login to my facebook account Please help! I have waited for over an hour still it's...

Discus and support Can't login to my facebook account Please help! I have waited for over an hour still it's... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] NOT LOGIN TO ASPHALT 8 GAME IN WINDOWS 10 PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM 01481f4e-1552-4b00-b485-c7c83e955ebf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrueEnderYt, Apr 22, 2021.

1. TrueEnderYt
    TrueEnderYt Guest

Can't login to my facebook account Please help! I have waited for over an hour still it's...

Can't login to my facebook account Please help! I have waited for over an hour still it's... [​IMG]
    NOT LOGIN TO ASPHALT 8 GAME IN WINDOWS 10 PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM

:)

TrueEnderYt, Apr 22, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Can't login to my facebook account Please help! I have waited for over an hour still it's showing like this

3. peter james 001 Win User

Can't login in the "my account" page

can't login to my account keeps saying to sign in to.account.live.come.sifn in 0x87DD0006 been trying for over a

Hour
  4. THE HONORED ONE Win User

I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City

I did everything that you told me to do, but still is not working and giving me the same error. Please give me other instructions so that I can login with my Microsoft or Facebook account.
  5. Rikenzu Win User

How to unlink my xbox live account from facebook account?

I need help with something a little different. I made an Xbox Live account, and i had linked my facebook to it prior to finding out there was something wrong with it and i couldnt get into it. I closed the account, but didn't unlink Facebook first. Now Facebook
    is stuck linked to the old account, with no way to log in to it to unlink it. The new profile has no issues, but i can't link my Facebook to it cause its still linked to the closed account. Can anyone help me with that?
  6. BrunoL88 Win User

My other account got locked by microsoft and i already tried to fill the form until verified but still locked. any idea?

Dear ReynaldoB

Sorry for my late response

I already tried to change my password and wait for 72 hours before try to login again

But still same

My account still locked until now
Thema:

1. Can't login to my facebook account Please help! I have waited for over an hour still it's... - Similar Threads - Can't login facebook

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. Xbox app can't login

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app can't login: My Xbox app won't let me log in. Every time I start it up, I'm logged out. When I click to log in, the app immediately shows me my account and the "Let's start" button. When I click it, the app...
  4. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  5. I can't login using my account

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't login using my account: Before I bought minecraft on my own account, I borrowed my friend's account for awhile to play. Now that I bought the game on my account, I went to the minecraft launcher and it kept asking me to...
  6. Can't login on XBOX Cloud Gaming (LG WeBOS)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login on XBOX Cloud Gaming (LG WeBOS): Hi When i try to login to Cloud Gaming on my LG TV trough browser (there is no app at the moment) i am getting an error: "Oops! We hit a snag. We're sorry but we encountered an issue with your...
  7. Can't login to LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to LIVE: DISCONNECTS to live. Says I'm connected to Internet. Then. Says. Not connect ted e88915e5-5d84-4405-ab87-8af44fe26e9d
  8. Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365: In Aug-2020 I purchased a copy of MS Flight Simulator and have the email receipt and order number. I only have and have ever had one email address, which is from a business I own. In 2020 I...
  9. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  10. Can't login to my account on my xbox, how to proceed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to my account on my xbox, how to proceed?: I have an Xbox one X, about 2 years old now. Having an issue while logging in. While I'm trying to add a new account, the console is stuck at a particular loading screen and after 2 mins takes me...