Can't login to my account

Discus and support Can't login to my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently purchased a new xbox series s which now I cannot login to my xbox or Microsoft account. I only use my Microsoft account to game on xbox,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 689fed8b-78b4-4d2a-951d-d, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Can't login to my account

I recently purchased a new xbox series s which now I cannot login to my xbox or Microsoft account. I only use my Microsoft account to game on xbox, however it says my account has unusual activity and I no longer can access it. This is very frustrating as I have tried countless times to get in contact with xbox support, but can't because I have to be signed into Microsoft to get a phone call. All my games are on my account, as well as progress. Even when I try to do the form to regain access to my account, I cannot complete it accurately because the option to choose my xbox series s does not show up, and my old xbox one info does. I would just like someone to address this so I can regain access to my account.

I have also tried talking to microsoft support directly and they could not help outside of the form. I still have my credit cards linked to my account, I can verify payment dates and everything, so I do not understand why my account can't be unlocked. I don't have my old phone number associated with the account, so I can't have the code sent there or to my email. I've had this issues previously before, and someone from Xbox was able to help me unlock my account. Looking for a clear resolution again.

:)

689fed8b-78b4-4d2a-951d-d, Jan 26, 2023
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

can't login to my account

Hello GrubKilller2212,

We were able to log into your MyRewards page successfully. Therefore, this is most likely a user connectivity issue. To resolve this, we recommend either clearing your cache or using a different browser.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Can't login in my account

Hey there!

This is currently a known issue and is already being looked over by the appropriate team. Please be patient while all services are back up, you can keep updated through the

Xbox Live Status
    page or the
    Xbox Support Twitter
    page as well.

I hope this helps.
  4. NickThomasJr Win User

In all fairness, being a Friday night, everyone paying for gold, their payment dates for their accounts should be moved back a day, considering we lost access a day; got stuck on the roller coaster for close to 2 hours at Six Flags few years back n they
    gave me free pass to come back another day because of the inconvenience; think Microsoft needs to realize every paying gold member's inconvenience n reimburse us all in some way
  5. Blackeyejjy Win User

Just because the problem is told to us it doesn't fix it. It has been out for 10 hours? I say xbox gives everyone $10 credited on the accounts to the people that it effects. This is a bunch of bull and I think xbox is losing their customers bc of this.
    They need to fix this bc this isn't the only problems they run into and it's getting old. Nobody wants to sit down relax and get ready to play just to turn on the xbox and find out they cant sign on because someone is slacking on their job and cant figure
    out how to resolve the issues being reported. Am I mad about this, no, quite frankly I'm pissed off and ready to cancel my account bc this happens all the time. I have a job and I make sure I fix an issue asap so who is slacking on this job. And you cant even
    call and talk to someone anymore. Like nobody wants to talk anymore. F*** this!!
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Thema:

Can't login to my account

1. Can't login to my account - Similar Threads - Can't login account

2. I can't login using my account

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't login using my account: Before I bought minecraft on my own account, I borrowed my friend's account for awhile to play. Now that I bought the game on my account, I went to the minecraft launcher and it kept asking me to...
  3. Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365: In Aug-2020 I purchased a copy of MS Flight Simulator and have the email receipt and order number. I only have and have ever had one email address, which is from a business I own. In 2020 I...
  4. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  5. Can't login to my account on my xbox, how to proceed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to my account on my xbox, how to proceed?: I have an Xbox one X, about 2 years old now. Having an issue while logging in. While I'm trying to add a new account, the console is stuck at a particular loading screen and after 2 mins takes me...
  6. I can't login to Xbox, OneDrive, Windows Store or even manage my own account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to Xbox, OneDrive, Windows Store or even manage my own account.: For some time I have been having this issue where every time I try to log into one of my Microsoft applications on my PC a grey window pops up for a second and then immediately disappears. There...
  7. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  8. Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...: A couple days ago, I decided to change the recovery email (#2) of this current email (#1). Everything was fine until today, where after my Xbox Series S updated, I couldn't log on into my account,...
  9. Can't login to Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Account: I am trying to log back into my mincraft account but the email that I used for the account isnt working and is aperently linked to a seperate account. I need to find the password linked to my...
  10. Can't login to Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Account: I am currently unable to log in to my minecraft account with my microsoft account. I remember my username and password for the account but no matter what I try it will not let me log in. It says...