Can't login to Minecraft on ps4?

Discus and support Can't login to Minecraft on ps4? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to login it says my Microsoft account is linked to a different PSN ID but it shouldn't be and there's no way of checking which account it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UltimaXXI, Dec 29, 2022.

1. UltimaXXI
    UltimaXXI Guest

When I try to login it says my Microsoft account is linked to a different PSN ID but it shouldn't be and there's no way of checking which account it's linked to. I've only ever had 1 of each account and have been playing Minecraft on my ps4 for ages until (what I can only assume to be) the latest update. Now I can't get the items I have recently bought and my downloads don't do anything and a new item says I don't have enough memory left to download, apparently 5MB is bigger than 170+GB? I've tried looking online but cannot find any support for this matter.

:)

UltimaXXI, Dec 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Can't login to Minecraft on PS4

Thank you, CatrionaThomson1. From there kindly "block" then submit and after that "allow" again then submit.

Once done restart your device.
  3. CatrionaThomson1 Win User

Thank you so much for the reply.

Sadly we have tried all of that and it has not worked. Every time we try and "allow" the correct things, it fails. We click submit and it goes back to "blocked".

I have followed all the original tips given on the help pages available but unfortunately these seemed to have failed so far.

Even now I am no longer part of a family group to try and gain access. But sadly it hasn't worked.
  4. Francia J. Win User

You’re welcome and thank you for the update. I would like to clarify, when you sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings, is it on allow or block?

You’ve mentioned that it keeps coming back to block even after making the changes.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Can't login into Minecraft on PS4

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As per checking the error that you're getting "The solution is to link the PSN:tm: ID to a different Microsoft account since the Microsoft Account you’re attempting to use is already connected to a different PSN:tm: ID. Each Microsoft account may only be linked to a single PSN:tm: ID and vice versa."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi UltimaXXI,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community Forum. I hope you're doing well.

Based on your description, it seems to be that you are unable to login to your Minecraft account on PS4. Let's work together to find the best solution to this problem.

To further assist you, here's a support article from Minecraft website for troubleshooting steps. Please see this article here: How to Log In to Minecraft – Home

Hope it helps. Please let me know for any updates.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
Thema:

1. Can't login to Minecraft on ps4? - Similar Threads - Can't login Minecraft

2. I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...: I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft lancher with same acount. pleas help me e0d018c2-6a96-41fe-a18a-76d1d7f681d7
  3. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  4. I can't login to Minecraft launcher!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to Minecraft launcher!: I open the MInecraft launcher and choose the micrsoft account, but the account it shows isn't mine! 098e28de-fb50-4491-b678-29adfa704f29
  5. I can't get login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get login to minecraft: Every time they try to log into Minecraft. It says we couldn't sign you into Xbox live. I don't know what to do. 4050df0e-914d-4b06-a9fc-77b73b7d46f3
  6. Can't login to minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to minecraft account: i tried to login to my account and it said buy again i looked for the transaction history on both my emails and i cant find it i bought the account on the minecraft site but they said that i...
  7. Why can't I login to Minecraft launcher?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I login to Minecraft launcher?: I have installed Minecraft launcher but it will not let me login. I clicked "Let's go!" in the installer and nothing happened. I checked start/windows button I found it but with no icon and it...
  8. Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Lately, I've been playing minecraft (on my switch), and my Microsoft account has been working fine, but since last night I've not been able to sign in with it. I've looked for answers on existing...
  9. When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried to play minecraft I was forced to make a new account and can't login to my old one: So I wanted to play minecraft and I tried to login to my account like I always did and instead of logging me into my account it forced me to make a new one. Now every time I try to login, it puts...
  10. So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...: I've been locked out of my Microsoft account for 2 years and I really want to get it back. It's been so long since I hoped onto servers in Minecraft Bedrock. Note: I do play on PS4 and I forgot...