cant login to minecraft launcher.so when i login it ives me an error saying you'll need...

Discus and support cant login to minecraft launcher.so when i login it ives me an error saying you'll need... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so when i login it gives me an error saying you'll need internet for this, 0x800704cf. eventhough i am connected to the internet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IAmBrutal, Mar 28, 2023.

1. IAmBrutal
    IAmBrutal Guest

cant login to minecraft launcher.so when i login it ives me an error saying you'll need...

so when i login it gives me an error saying you'll need internet for this, 0x800704cf. eventhough i am connected to the internet

:)

IAmBrutal, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

cant login to minecraft launcher.so when i login it ives me an error saying you'll need internet for this, 0x800704cf. eventhough i am connected to the internet

Thanks. Have you tried changing the DNS?

1. Navigate to Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center.

2. Click Adapter Settings on the left.

3. Double click at the active Network Connection (e.g. the "Local Area Connection") and select Properties.

4. Then select the 'Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)' and click Properties again.

5. Change your DNS to the following: Primary (Preferred) - 8.8.8.8 Secondary (Alternate) - 8.8.4.4

6. Click ok until Network Properties is closed out then restart your PC.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

cant login to minecraft launcher.so when i login it ives me an error saying you'll need internet for this, 0x800704cf. eventhough i am connected to the internet

Hello IAmBrutal, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

You're going to show demos because the account you're using now does not own the content. After signing in to your main account please search in your Start Menu for CMD. Right click on it and Run as Administrator then do the following:

flushing DNS type:

ipconfig /flushdns

refreshing NetBIOS name type:

nbtstat –RR

resetting IP and Winsock Catalog type:

netsh int ip reset

netsh winsock reset

Hit enter after each line so it will run. After that restart your PC and try again.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

5. IAmBrutal Win User

hi kim,

i am using windows 11. the above mentioned settings are not there.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Thema:

1. cant login to minecraft launcher.so when i login it ives me an error saying you'll need... - Similar Threads - cant login minecraft

2. Cant login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to minecraft: I cant login to minecraft , im on windows 10 it just sits there loading ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Games issues*** e460cbad-3f0e-4b41-ac86-66ede9de017b
  3. Cant login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to minecraft: I cant login to minecraft , im on windows 10 it just sits there loading e460cbad-3f0e-4b41-ac86-66ede9de017b
  4. Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock: as the title says i Cant login to Xbox app and cant login to xbox when trying to login through minecraft bedrock, i have restarted my pc , deleted everything related to the app and restarted...
  5. i cant login to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant login to minecraft: hello. When I open minecraft and try to login it says: To login to xbox please install this Framework WebView2 Runtime I clicked the install button but it says : Error Code: 0x89235107 code:...
  6. i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest: When im in the minecraft launcher and i click microsoft login an xbox window pops up and says "we couldnt sign you in to xbox live. sorry something went wrong, try again in a while (0x89235107)" i...
  7. I cant login with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant login with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock: my cousing deleted all the temp files of my pc a few days ago, now i cant sign in with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock edition, the error code is drowned and it say that "the system...
  8. i cant login to minecraft feedback

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant login to minecraft feedback: everytime i try to login it want me to give permissions to "minecraft feedback app", and after that some messages appear saying "Hang on a moment while we sign you out." , "You signed out of your...
  9. Cant login to Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Minecraft: I open the Minecraft official site, and I want to login. But when I entered the right email and password, it said "sorry we can't find this page" why it said that?...
  10. Cant login to Minecraft launcher because it asks for Windows Hello PIN, cant remember it or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to Minecraft launcher because it asks for Windows Hello PIN, cant remember it or...: Hello, My son tried to log in to Minecraft with my MS account(i gave him permission and he bought it), but the login page requires Windows Hello PIN which i cant remember or reset because its not...