Can't login to Microsoft account on Switch to play on Local Network

Discus and support Can't login to Microsoft account on Switch to play on Local Network in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just as the title suggests I try to use "Y" to connect to local network and it says I have to login. I login and then the dialog goes away and nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Willow Hughes, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Can't login to Microsoft account on Switch to play on Local Network

Just as the title suggests I try to use "Y" to connect to local network and it says I have to login. I login and then the dialog goes away and nothing happens. I've tried deleting my login data from the in-game menu. I've also tried deleting my game data on the switch Data Management area.

Nothing is working. My WiFi connection is fine. This is a problem with Microsoft.

:)

Willow Hughes, Jan 14, 2023
  2. Willow Hughes Win User

I've also tried on my girlfriends switch and I have the same problem.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Transfer gamertag from one microsoft account to another

Unfortunately this is not possible and since your email is a Microsoft email (Live, Hotmail or Outlook) you can't switch the email to another one and have the account not be connected to that email anymore, technically.

You can switch the login emails around but you CAN'T switch TO a Microsoft email when you do this (Live, Hotmail or Outlook). You can switch to another email provider but you can't switch between Microsoft emails as they're permanently connected to that
    account they were created on. For example, you can't switch this account's email login to another Microsoft account because that email is attached to a Microsoft account already.

The only solution is to start over and have him create a new account and have the account that owns all the games to be set as the my home xbox account on the xbox one so that the new account can play all the games that account owns BUT the saves and any
    progress will not move over and some DLC will not share, also.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  4. AjayL 13601 Win User

Xbox App Error code (0x409) 0x80080300

Fixed it with this:

Hold down Windows + X + A , enter the following two lines of instructions to create a new administrator local account:

Net user User 123 / add

Net localgroup administrators User / add

( User is a new account, 123 is a new password)

Re-switch to Microsoft account login
  5. CarTzy Win User

I did a reset on my main M.2 drive, how do i add a game already installed on another drive to my xbox app library?

6. Default__585 Win User

Minecraft login failing on PS4

I have to full error msg now, I'm able to login to Microsoft on any other device but not PS4 for some reason,

"Oops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on the "PlayStation Network"

Please sign in with a Microsoft account that is not already linked on

"PlayStation Network""

Is the error msg, I can't login with another because this is my only Microsoft account and idk how to logout with this one on playstation without knowing where it is logged into.
Thema:

1. Can't login to Microsoft account on Switch to play on Local Network - Similar Threads - Can't login Microsoft

2. Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365: In Aug-2020 I purchased a copy of MS Flight Simulator and have the email receipt and order number. I only have and have ever had one email address, which is from a business I own. In 2020 I...
  3. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  4. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  5. Can't login to minecraft.net using a microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to minecraft.net using a microsoft account: I go to minecraft.net and attempt to login, then click sign in with microsoft, the page reloads and nothing happens, just goes back to the same login page. The only change is in the address bar...
  6. Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Lately, I've been playing minecraft (on my switch), and my Microsoft account has been working fine, but since last night I've not been able to sign in with it. I've looked for answers on existing...
  7. So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...: I've been locked out of my Microsoft account for 2 years and I really want to get it back. It's been so long since I hoped onto servers in Minecraft Bedrock. Note: I do play on PS4 and I forgot...
  8. I can't login to my microsoft account in minecraft website and minecraft launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my microsoft account in minecraft website and minecraft launcher: i have same issue with https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/i-cant-login-to-my-microsoft-account-on-minecraft/7e8f2c92-2f6f-49b8-b91e-9e7abc42750f I just login again for my account...
  9. Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.: Error message: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. i tried filling in a form to recover the account, but some questions i dont...
  10. Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login...: Hello, I can't login minecraft official website via microsoft account when i try login with microsoft account i'm getting internal server error with this error link...