Can't login to any application through Xbox Live Account.

Discus and support Can't login to any application through Xbox Live Account. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So, today I installed Minecraft because I want to play on mobile servers, but if you want to play on servers, you need to sign in to Xbox Live, so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Crepper99, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Crepper99
    Crepper99 Guest

So, today I installed Minecraft because I want to play on mobile servers, but if you want to play on servers, you need to sign in to Xbox Live, so I try to log in, but whenever I sign in it says: Are you trying to sign in to Minecraft App? And there are 2 buttons, I clicked Continue and it forwards me to the same page with same text and buttons, but when I click continue, it brought me back to the app, but not logged. On screenshots, I used Xbox, because it faster to screenshot.

https://gyazo.com/5cd48dc484788bb6514138c51fe0656c - First continue

https://gyazo.com/6e848c596aec870c816ee688bb0f13b5 - Second countinue

https://gyazo.com/0053cab619abf39409fb9e787e2053a5 - Back in app without log in

Sorry for the bad English, I'm from Czech republic

:)

Crepper99, Jan 26, 2021
  2. ThusFarJay Win User

recover gamertag problem :(

• Have you attempted to go live with any other account? (if applicable)
    • Have you attempted to use your live credentials to login to the Xbox Live site?
    • Have you contacted Xbox Support that your account has not been dissolved or suspended?
  3. EymenÇ. Win User

Xbox app sign-in problem (xbox uygulamasına giriş yapamıyorum)

I am connected to my e***** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** account in the store and I want to log in to this account in the xbox desktop application, but I cannot access the login page, grey screen stays.

While I can log in to my microsoft account I want through the microsoft store, I cannot log in to any account in any of the xbox applications.
  4. IamJustinAaron Win User

I can’t login to my Minecraft bedrock account on Xbox.

If you're having problems signing into your account, select “Can't access
    your account?” from the login screen.

Search the '' Xbox Identity Provider '' application in the Microsoft Store;

• Verify that the app is installed and up-to-date;

• If persist in making the app error, create a new on computer user account.

• Download Minecraft

• Sign in to app Xbox with the account you used to purchase Minecraft

• Sign out of your new account, sign in to your account and sign in and play on Xbox Live.
  5. Lillithvain Win User

My xbox will not take my password Or any other player

Your tag line is confusing... you can't login on your xbox with any account? Not just your own? If you can't sign in with ANY account, more than likely your console is banned from xbox live.
  6. stamina666 Win User

Sorry Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. error 80151006

Can't login to Live through my XBOX360. Can't access my account at live.xbox.com (receive an error when clicking on "My Account"). Tried downloading my gamer profile and now my gamer profile is gone too, error code 80150100.

Looks like XBOX Live is completely ****ed.
Thema:

1. Can't login to any application through Xbox Live Account. - Similar Threads - Can't login application

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. Xbox app can't login

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app can't login: My Xbox app won't let me log in. Every time I start it up, I'm logged out. When I click to log in, the app immediately shows me my account and the "Let's start" button. When I click it, the app...
  4. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  5. I can't login using my account

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't login using my account: Before I bought minecraft on my own account, I borrowed my friend's account for awhile to play. Now that I bought the game on my account, I went to the minecraft launcher and it kept asking me to...
  6. Can't login on XBOX Cloud Gaming (LG WeBOS)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login on XBOX Cloud Gaming (LG WeBOS): Hi When i try to login to Cloud Gaming on my LG TV trough browser (there is no app at the moment) i am getting an error: "Oops! We hit a snag. We're sorry but we encountered an issue with your...
  7. Can't login to LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to LIVE: DISCONNECTS to live. Says I'm connected to Internet. Then. Says. Not connect ted e88915e5-5d84-4405-ab87-8af44fe26e9d
  8. Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365: In Aug-2020 I purchased a copy of MS Flight Simulator and have the email receipt and order number. I only have and have ever had one email address, which is from a business I own. In 2020 I...
  9. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  10. Can't login to my account on my xbox, how to proceed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to my account on my xbox, how to proceed?: I have an Xbox one X, about 2 years old now. Having an issue while logging in. While I'm trying to add a new account, the console is stuck at a particular loading screen and after 2 mins takes me...