Can't login to account due to moving countries and not being able to recieve text message...

Discus and support Can't login to account due to moving countries and not being able to recieve text message... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cant login to halo infinite. It is trying to login using my old account. It asks for my old phone number and tries to send a text to my old uk... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jesse Vallantine, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Can't login to account due to moving countries and not being able to recieve text message...

I cant login to halo infinite. It is trying to login using my old account. It asks for my old phone number and tries to send a text to my old uk number. I have the sim but it is over a year old and does not recieve the text. It will not let me sign out and chose a different account. For other means of verification it asks for purchase details from over a year ago. Requiring me to specify the amount and exact date. It also asks me for 3 of my original Skype contacts (first and last name) I cannot log into this account either because of the same verification problem. I already filled out the verification questionnaire once and was denied. Now I'm just trying to use a new account on Halo Infinite but can't even do that. I reinstalled it and reset xbox game bar but still have the same problem.

***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen and sign-in***

:)

Jesse Vallantine, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Can't login to account due to moving countries and not being able to recieve text message verification on old phone number.

Hi Jesse Vallantine,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Have a great Day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Can't login to account due to moving countries and not being able to recieve text message verification on old phone number.

Hi Jesse Vallantine,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi Jesse Vallantine,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having problem in signing in to your account. As per post description you have lost access to your security contact information as your number is no longer active. Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will do to the best in our capability to assist you with your concern.

We would like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

►Are you referring to a specific game the Halo Infinite?

►To avoid login issues you have to use the same login credentials on all apps.

►What platform are you using?

►Since you have mentioned that you have move from a different countries, did you check or updated your Microsoft account a new country or region where you are now located? To do this you may go to this link: Update your Microsoft account if you’re moving to a new country or region | Xbox Support and update your region.

If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We are looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Jailbirdy Win User

Error E:00L04

Servers were down during you login attempts, the error message was due to logins being disabled.
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

not being able to login on accounts

Thema:

Can't login to account due to moving countries and not being able to recieve text message...

1. Can't login to account due to moving countries and not being able to recieve text message... - Similar Threads - Can't login account

2. I can't login using my account

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't login using my account: Before I bought minecraft on my own account, I borrowed my friend's account for awhile to play. Now that I bought the game on my account, I went to the minecraft launcher and it kept asking me to...
  3. Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Login to Microsoft Store - Account Converted to Office365: In Aug-2020 I purchased a copy of MS Flight Simulator and have the email receipt and order number. I only have and have ever had one email address, which is from a business I own. In 2020 I...
  4. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  5. Can't login to my account on my xbox, how to proceed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to my account on my xbox, how to proceed?: I have an Xbox one X, about 2 years old now. Having an issue while logging in. While I'm trying to add a new account, the console is stuck at a particular loading screen and after 2 mins takes me...
  6. I can't login to Xbox, OneDrive, Windows Store or even manage my own account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to Xbox, OneDrive, Windows Store or even manage my own account.: For some time I have been having this issue where every time I try to log into one of my Microsoft applications on my PC a grey window pops up for a second and then immediately disappears. There...
  7. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  8. Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Xbox account, G-mail deleted and 2-FA was enabled, how can I cancel a...: A couple days ago, I decided to change the recovery email (#2) of this current email (#1). Everything was fine until today, where after my Xbox Series S updated, I couldn't log on into my account,...
  9. Can't login to Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Account: I am trying to log back into my mincraft account but the email that I used for the account isnt working and is aperently linked to a seperate account. I need to find the password linked to my...
  10. Can't login to Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Account: I am currently unable to log in to my minecraft account with my microsoft account. I remember my username and password for the account but no matter what I try it will not let me log in. It says...