Can’t login on CloudX safari bookmark

Discus and support Can’t login on CloudX safari bookmark in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey!! So, I was trying to play on my iPhone 11 via safari and it makes you add a bookmark to your Home Screen, but when I launch the created shortcut... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aguinaldo M0tta, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Can’t login on CloudX safari bookmark

Hey!!

So, I was trying to play on my iPhone 11 via safari and it makes you add a bookmark to your Home Screen, but when I launch the created shortcut it asks me to login on microsoft.

However, the keyboard won’t pop up for me to type my email and password.

Yes, I tried logging in before creating a bookmark, didn’t work either.

Help

:)

Aguinaldo M0tta, Jan 18, 2023
  2. Aguinaldo M0tta Win User

There was no available update, but after restarting the device it worked.

The keyboard didn’t pop up, but the fill password showed up and now I can play.

Thanks Francia!!
  3. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for that. Please check if there is an update for your device by following the steps below:

Settings > General > Software Update.

If there is kindly update but if there is none please restart your iPhone.
  4. Aguinaldo M0tta Win User

I’ve done it, but when I enter the bookmark, im not logged in and when I go to log in my keyboard won’t pop up. Not even if I wanna search a game, the keyboard just doesn’t pop up
  5. Francia J. Win User

Seems like what you're pertaining to is adding the website to the home screen which is this step:

"Launch the Safari browser, and then go to Xbox.com/play.

Select the Share button, and then select Add to Home Screen."
  6. Aguinaldo M0tta Win User

I tried playing from the browser, but it instead of “play” it shows the message “get ready to play” and I have to start the whole bookmarking thing
Thema:

1. Can’t login on CloudX safari bookmark - Similar Threads - Can’t login CloudX

2. Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer: COD 3 won’t connect to the servers it says Waiting for relay. All the other call of duty multiplayer games work fine. Does anybody know what’s up with that please reply if you do?...
  3. I can’t login in to my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login in to my Xbox: Keep getting error messages 155274be-42d8-4915-bb42-863785f4ff09
  4. Can’t login to Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t login to Xbox Cloud Gaming: Hi there! Everytime I attempt to login to my Xbox Cloud Gaming account on my iPhone after putting in my password it will give me a loading screen with the Xbox logo and then it will show the main...
  5. I can’t login to any Microsoft app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to any Microsoft app: I cannot login to any Microsoft apps on my laptop at all, I can login on the website, but when I try to sign in on Microsoft store it’ll say that I’m not connected to the internet (which I am and...
  6. I can’t login to minecraft, can you help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t login to minecraft, can you help?: It won’t allow me to play minecraft bedrock edition due to my account apparently already being signed in when it’s not allowing me to join servers 6570ed2e-e228-4741-831d-ba45ac197ddc
  7. I can’t login to Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t login to Fortnite: Ok so around 10:50 pm my cousin keeps being on my account since I game shared him so he can play the new Naruto game but he keeps getting on my account so that I can’t play games. I thought of the...
  8. Can’t login to email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to email: My son changed the email on our Xbox account. Now I can’t sign into my email account. What can I do to resolve this problem? 38d431d6-dc01-49c3-a8c9-acfe7c15fdb9
  9. Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?: Everytime for the past week or so I try logging into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on my Switch, I get the error code: Drowned. I’ve tried multiple things to fix this and nothing will work....
  10. Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator: Hi there I can’t login to my windows live account. I got blocked and need help to unlock it. It’s quite urgent because, I need it to login to the Authenticator b7e51718-4d0b-4b2b-94a2-138d0ffe4475