Can’t Login after changing PSN username

Discus and support Can’t Login after changing PSN username in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve recently changed my username from (---------- to ------) on Playstation. Once i loaded in Minecraft i noticed i was signed out of my account. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Keaton Pickstone, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Can’t Login after changing PSN username

I’ve recently changed my username from (---------- to ------) on Playstation. Once i loaded in Minecraft i noticed i was signed out of my account. I tried signing in but then, there was an issue. It said “sign in to your previous account, (----------)” even though i am on the same account just changed the username. I tried different methods like, making a new account but it kept asking to sign in to previous account

****EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.

*** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other ***

:)

Keaton Pickstone, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Keaton Pickstone,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we are here to help. As per description, you cannot sign in to your PSN account after changing username. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

We found out article that might help you out with your concern. How to resolve issues after changing your PSN online ID (playstation.com).

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. QuinnCM8 Win User

Unable to login to Xbox Live?

Hi, I launch fm2021 and during loading it presents the gaming Ui for username/email. After I add this the error shows as below

0x80004005 We can’t login at this moment please try later.

This has been over a week now.

I know the username an£ password work as I can login to Xbox live on line or via the console app. Hope that helps
  5. neo vladusya Win User

Changing my login username

how i need to pay ? If I leav in Ukrain ? You tell my: "Ukraine is not an xbox live supported country so there's not much anyone can do."

and sekond, I'm never change username, where is my free firs time ?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Changing my login username

The free name change is for when you start your account.You can change it once for free from the generated tag you are given to a personal one.

Your tag is not a generated gamertag so you have already used your free change.Any other changes must be paid for.

The system does not recognize things like spaces so neo vladusya & neovladusya would be seen as the same tag.

You need a gold account to play online unless you have gold sharing set up on the xbox one.

Your actual location,billing location & account location must all be the same or you will have issues,like adding your bank card.
Thema:

1. Can’t Login after changing PSN username - Similar Threads - Can’t Login changing

2. Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer: COD 3 won’t connect to the servers it says Waiting for relay. All the other call of duty multiplayer games work fine. Does anybody know what’s up with that please reply if you do?...
  3. I can’t login in to my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login in to my Xbox: Keep getting error messages 155274be-42d8-4915-bb42-863785f4ff09
  4. Can’t login to Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t login to Xbox Cloud Gaming: Hi there! Everytime I attempt to login to my Xbox Cloud Gaming account on my iPhone after putting in my password it will give me a loading screen with the Xbox logo and then it will show the main...
  5. I can’t login to any Microsoft app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to any Microsoft app: I cannot login to any Microsoft apps on my laptop at all, I can login on the website, but when I try to sign in on Microsoft store it’ll say that I’m not connected to the internet (which I am and...
  6. I can’t login to minecraft, can you help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t login to minecraft, can you help?: It won’t allow me to play minecraft bedrock edition due to my account apparently already being signed in when it’s not allowing me to join servers 6570ed2e-e228-4741-831d-ba45ac197ddc
  7. I can’t login to Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t login to Fortnite: Ok so around 10:50 pm my cousin keeps being on my account since I game shared him so he can play the new Naruto game but he keeps getting on my account so that I can’t play games. I thought of the...
  8. Can’t login to email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to email: My son changed the email on our Xbox account. Now I can’t sign into my email account. What can I do to resolve this problem? 38d431d6-dc01-49c3-a8c9-acfe7c15fdb9
  9. Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?: Everytime for the past week or so I try logging into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on my Switch, I get the error code: Drowned. I’ve tried multiple things to fix this and nothing will work....
  10. Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator: Hi there I can’t login to my windows live account. I got blocked and need help to unlock it. It’s quite urgent because, I need it to login to the Authenticator b7e51718-4d0b-4b2b-94a2-138d0ffe4475