Can’t log out of ROBLOX account on Xbox. What do I do?

Discus and support Can’t log out of ROBLOX account on Xbox. What do I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing ROBLOX on my phone when my account got banned for discriminative content, the evidence: “this game is sexist” I think, oh lovely… So I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by noooo_safechat2, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Can’t log out of ROBLOX account on Xbox. What do I do?

I was playing ROBLOX on my phone when my account got banned for discriminative content, the evidence: “this game is sexist”

I think, oh lovely…

So I go onto my Xbox to log out of that account and log onto my alt account, ALT, only to find Error Code 901.

What do I do?

NOTE: I’ve contacted ROBLOX via the support form, can’t be asked to wait as it could take days.

:)

noooo_safechat2, Dec 29, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello noooo_safechat2,

Wish you are well.

"Error code: 901 This error indicates an authentication error related to the communication between the Roblox servers and the game controller. It could also indicate that your Roblox account has expired or been banned."

We would like to inform you that our support boundaries are limited to what we can do or recommend on our end. Thus, forums and customer support (including phone and chat support team) are unable to assist you with any suspensions or enforcement actions as we have a dedicated team for this.

Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. They don’t have access to enforcement details. Keep reading for info on how to inquire about your current suspension.

You may contact Roblox support and create a ticket of file a dispute on your suspension status.

If you have any other concerns other than this, you may create a new post here. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Itz Corl1 Win User

I bought 1,700 robux, where's my code?

Hello, is the roblox app from the Xbox Home menu mean the Roblox app from the Xbox app?
    and what do you mean by "Log into the account where the Robux was purchased or earned"
  4. Keala Royal Win User

how do I log into my Roblox profile that was created on my Xbox on my pc?

This didn’t help at all. I’m on my Xbox, & it won’t let me log into my roblox app. Nothing you said above works. I got a Verizon redeem code & can’t sign into Roblox.com or the roblox app. So been searching everywhere to enter in the code in Roblox on my Xbox & there isn’t a place to do it on my console. This is total bs
  5. Brian Tillman [Outlo Win User

What do I do? I can’t log in in Minecraft :((

This forum is dedicated to reporting bugs in the Microsoft Community web site. It's not for gaming questions. Please move your post to the Windows Gaming forum or the Outlook.com forum where account issues can be discussed.
  6. Briley Roberts Win User

I was asked about a Xbox Roblox purchase receipt to prove I own my Xbox Roblox account to add an email to it I don’t know how to send a screenshot of it please help as soon as possible.

Thanks for trying to help I don’t know if it’s a hundred percent clear what I said. But at the time of making my Roblox account my dad didn’t put an email so I can’t use the account on my other devices beside the Xbox so I can’t sign into my account I contacted customer support and they said I need proof of owning the account and asked for a Roblox purchase receipt here is what they said “Please reply to this message with a copy of your Roblox, Xbox purchase receipt. You may send us your emailed receipt or a screenshot of your Roblox, Xbox purchase receipt.” the thing is I don’t know what the purchase receipt is because you don’t buy the game because it is free.
Thema:

1. Can’t log out of ROBLOX account on Xbox. What do I do? - Similar Threads - Can’t log ROBLOX

2. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  3. Xbox one s connected to Internet ie the router however I can’t log in with the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s connected to Internet ie the router however I can’t log in with the message...: I have a sky router which was up until a couple of weeks ago connecting to my Xbox series one. I am now getting the message when I test the connection “ this console is connected to the internet “...
  4. Why can’t I log into Cookieisblu ac

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I log into Cookieisblu ac: I put *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** when I was men yo put *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2921f788-ce83-49b1-991c-24a90fb02a0c
  5. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  6. white screen can’t log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    white screen can’t log in: i can’t log in and everytime i try a white screen shows up so i’ve reset my console three times and it still doesn’t work i’ve also deleted and re added my account and it still doesn’t work...
  7. Xbox one can’t log into Roblox, stays on log in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one can’t log into Roblox, stays on log in screen: My son logged out of roblox on his Xbox, I cannot now log back in. I can log in fine on any other device I try. I input the username and password and when you click to log in I get a ‘something...
  8. I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account: I have minecraft on my ps4 and have been attempting to log in into my Microsoft account multiple times but i have been unsuccessful. I am using this linked account I created long time ago and this...
  9. Can’t log into my account because of Authenticator.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log into my account because of Authenticator.: Hi. I need to change my password but can’t get a reset because I can’t log into the Authenticator. I can’t get through to anyone on the phone or find anything online to help. Have had this account...
  10. Can’t log in on Xbox Roblox because I unlinked it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log in on Xbox Roblox because I unlinked it.: I can’t log in to my Xbox Roblox account because I unlinked it with my Xbox account and I can’t log into it on my iPad as well and I don’t know what to do. 72059f72-f15a-46d6-9c1b-f8eabed47f5f