Can’t log out of Microsoft account on Minecraft Xbox

Discus and support Can’t log out of Microsoft account on Minecraft Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On my Minecraft the ‘sign out of your Microsoft account’ doesn’t show up. I want to log out and log back in because of the ‘you need to authenticate... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Daniel Askham, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Can’t log out of Microsoft account on Minecraft Xbox

On my Minecraft the ‘sign out of your Microsoft account’ doesn’t show up. I want to log out and log back in because of the ‘you need to authenticate Microsoft services’ error.

:)

Daniel Askham, Oct 26, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Daniel

Are you trying to do this on Xbox or PC?

If it's on PC, may I know how are you trying to sign out from Minecraft?

Using the launcher > settings?
  3. HoloIsLit Win User

Can’t log into Microsoft account on minecraft

was actually able to find a method that worked for me, i recommend trying this:

https://youtu.be/Q195eiPv2TM
  4. Microsoftismediocre Win User

Thanks for the help microsoft. Release a game that won't let player's actually play, then don't do anything to remedy it. Perfect customer support. No wonder the player base died in recent years. Thought EA didn't care about playerbase but I was wrong.
  5. HoloIsLit Win User

ive been having the same issue for a couple months now. still unable to play
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello BriannaSherwood,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    BriannaSherwood!
Thema:

1. Can’t log out of Microsoft account on Minecraft Xbox - Similar Threads - Can’t log Microsoft

2. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  3. My microsoft store isn’t working and now i can’t log back into my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft store isn’t working and now i can’t log back into my xbox: When I try to go to the microsoft store on my xbox it doesn’t work so I kept resetting my xbox and nothing worked, So i decides to log out of my account and then i decided to log back into it but...
  4. Can’t log into my Microsoft account to get to minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t log into my Microsoft account to get to minecraft: I have been trying to log into my Microsoft account on my ps5 to go to Minecraft but it won’t let me log in so I tried to change my password but it didn’t work so I did the form which also didn’t...
  5. I can’t log in to my Microsoft account on F1 23

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t log in to my Microsoft account on F1 23: I have an Xbox one s and just bought f1 23. I haven’t used the Xbox in a while so I expected to have to sign in when it loaded, which I did. When the f1 game finally downloaded and I got on, it...
  6. Recently switched networks and can’t log back into Microsoft because I made account on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently switched networks and can’t log back into Microsoft because I made account on...: I recently switched networks and because I did so I can’t log back into my Microsoft account. I made the account on my other network, and I can’t log back in to Microsoft because I already made an...
  7. Can’t log back in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log back in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: I have been having this issue for almost two years now. I accidentally signed out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft and tried to log back in. It keeps telling me that my account is already...
  8. Can’t Log Into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t Log Into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PlayStation: As the title suggests, I just got Minecraft on my PS5 and have been eager to play! Unfortunately, I’m getting an error saying that I cannot connect my Microsoft account to my playstation account...
  9. Can’t log into Microsoft account “too many repeated authentication attempts” after first...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log into Microsoft account “too many repeated authentication attempts” after first...: I haven’t been able to log into my account for about 3 weeks now. When the problem originally started i booted up my series s and as soon as it automatically tried to log me in I got a pop up that...
  10. Can’t log into my Microsoft account Minecraft PE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t log into my Microsoft account Minecraft PE: So long story short a few days ago it signed me out of my microsoft account and so i keep trying to sign hack in whoch doesnt work so i nade a new account tried to sign into that one but whenever...