Can't log on to Xbox One

Discus and support Can't log on to Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't log on to my account on the Xbox One with the same password I JUST used to log on here and post this problem. I try to put the EXACT same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Addice, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Addice
    Addice Guest

Can't log on to Xbox One

I can't log on to my account on the Xbox One with the same password I JUST used to log on here and post this problem. I try to put the EXACT same password a few times and it will not work. I even tried to change the password through the "Forgot Password"
    option only to almost finish the process but end up with an error. Is there a way to fix this? Would returning this to the store I bought be a viable option at this point? At this point, the console is just a very overpriced paper weight. This is rather annoying.

:)

Addice, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Can't log in on my Xbox One

Hey there Danniboy97.

If you're still having trouble signing in on your Xbox One, give it a full power cycle by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds. If you're still having issues after that, please share the exact error message so that we can best help out.

Mister Maka, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Danniboy97
    Danniboy97 Guest

Today after not playing a week on my Xbox One i tried logging on, the only thing that pops up is a black screen saying, Send feedback? which i can't cause there is no app for it or to just go back, and i can't play Forza Horizon 3 or any games without logging
    in, what happend and how do i fix it?

Danniboy97, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Lollamia
    Lollamia Guest

Can't log on to Xbox One

Greetings, Add

Sorry to hear you are having issues getting connected to your GT on your XB1.

I would suggest that you sign in to
    https://account.live.com
    and make sure that all your security information are up to date.

Also make sure that you have at least 2 security verified proofs.

Please keep us update of the outcome.

Regards

Lollamia, Jan 4, 2014
  5. EradiKate8117 Win User

About to throw Xbox out the window

Hi Zeroice,

The issues began before I cancelled the subscriptions.

My son's still can't play shared games unless my profile is logged in

But if I'm logged in to one xbox, then it logs me out of the other xbox.

So both son's can't play at the same time, why can't they play these games from their profiles?
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Danniboy97.

If you're still having trouble signing in on your Xbox One, give it a full power cycle by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds. If you're still having issues after that, please share the exact error message so that we can best help out.
  7. راميDAGOF Win User

What is wrong with your Xbox live account

0x80a40010 this is mystery problem the one that no one in your company are fixing why i can't log in to my Xbox
  8. stephencameron1 Win User

Can't log in to xbox

exact same issue posted earlier

ive done all the reboots as well no matter what you do at add screen its showing loading then back to add screen
  9. MrShawn2910 Win User

0x87dd0019

Me too. This is annoying. Can't sign in to xbox ONE but i can log on to 360 . That is lame.
Thema:

Can't log on to Xbox One

1. Can't log on to Xbox One - Similar Threads - Can't log

2. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  3. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  4. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  5. I can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Minecraft: Once I open the Minecraft launcher it asks me login to my Microsoft account I have already migrated before so that's not the issue I click on Microsoft Login and it doesn't load I just have an...
  6. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  7. Can't Log into Xbox Website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Xbox Website: Whenever I try to log into my Xbox account on the xbox.com website, I get sent back to the screen I tried to log in from, and I'm not signed in. For example, the other day I was trying to play...
  8. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  9. i can't log in to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't log in to my microsoft account: Recently i added the new alias to it i randomly create an outlook mail in the alias changing section after more than a week , which means now, i cannot log in to my account anymore it said...
  10. I can't log back in my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log back in my microsoft account: bc I have one alrighty but I want to deltle it but I dont know how so I was asking if I can delete it for me so I can make a new one so I can play with my friends...