Can't log into Xbox live due to "Family Privacy settings"

Discus and support Can't log into Xbox live due to "Family Privacy settings" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time I attempt to log into xbox on the website, it redirects me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cole Kurin, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Cole Kurin
    Cole Kurin Guest

Every time I attempt to log into xbox on the website, it redirects me to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one

I've never set up settings like this, and in addition I don't even have a "family group" through Microsoft. When I try to alter settings, it leads me to irrelevant pages. Can someone tell me how to bypass this? (Before you ask, my parents are aware and are alright with me logging into the website)

:)

Cole Kurin, Nov 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Cole

These restrictions appears because you're using / you have a child account.
    In order to change your privacy settings you need to join to a family group where an adult exists and only an adult account can change your restrictions until you reach 18 or 21 years (depending on the adulthood established in your country)
  3. DazedKoala84 Win User

Worms battlegrounds

hiya, sorry to hear this.

Try this.

This could be due to the account being a child account,

you'll more than likely need to log in your account and alter your son's permissions and privileges under family settings. if this account isn't in a family you can do it through the account you're trying to get online with.

all you need to do if it is under a family is,

Go into settings, Account, family settings, Manage family members, click the account and change the permissions

If the account is not under family.

Go into settings, account, Privacy and online safety then under Xbox live privacy check, all the right permissions are ticked.

I hope this helped - Redmonkey.
  4. Mark_OUT Win User

I cant login to xbox live via my microsoft account or through minecraft PC

We have recovered the Microsoft account but we cant login to the Xbox live account from the Microsoft account since the hacking. If we try to login to Xbox live from the Minecraft window, it gives us an error code, and if we try to login through the Microsoft email account then it tells us this,

'Why can’t I change my privacy settings?

Note If you’re seeing this page, you were redirected here because you couldn’t change your privacy and online safety settings.

This is likely due to two reasons:

• You’re using a child account that’s a member of an Xbox family group
    • You’re using an adult account that’s set as a member of an Xbox family group'
    to answer your question simply, we cannot log in to the minecraft account.
  5. Jamie De Silvia1 Win User

Child account can't link Discord to Xbox

I did figure it out. Logged into Microsoft family safety in a browser. Found Xbox settings, clicked “privacy and online safety” then clicked “allow” for “You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text”.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Can't create/join clubs

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the current issue with not being able to join a club due to account configuration.

Are you part of a Microsoft Family?

Have you logged into Xbox.com > Click on profile > Privacy settings?

What device are you using to join a club?

Try these troubleshooting resources:

Troubleshoot changing online safety or privacy settings on Xbox One

How to Join a Club

Hope this helps. Let us know.
Thema:

1. Can't log into Xbox live due to "Family Privacy settings" - Similar Threads - Can't log live

2. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  3. Error Code 0x80070520: Can't log in to xbox live on any of my pc games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80070520: Can't log in to xbox live on any of my pc games.: Every time I attempt to play a game through xbox, I get error code 0x80070520. This only happens with games, I have no issues logging into the xbox app itself. I have already tried the following:...
  4. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  5. I can't log into my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my xbox live account: I am being forced to use my work microsoft account because I am unable to access the account associated with my xbox live account. I created the account when I was 11 years old and no longer have...
  6. I can't log in Xbox Live, When I enter my gamertag and press next, nothing happens.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in Xbox Live, When I enter my gamertag and press next, nothing happens.: I can't log in Xbox Live in order to enter Minecraft launcher, please help me, I'm a Russian playerin order to enter Minecraft launcher, please help me, I'm a Russian player...
  7. Xbox Live can't log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live can't log in: Neither the Xbox APP nor Xbox Live on my PC can log in, it is displayed“We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live”, but on the web page, Xbox can log in normally ad78dc45-c370-4c1e-9031-7b0900aba442
  8. I can't log into my xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my xbox live: When I try to sign into my xbox live account on my pc, I get the error message: "The password is incorrect. Please try again.", and I get the option to create a new password, but when I create a...
  9. I can't log in to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 anymore: I tried signing in, followed every troubleshoot possible (Power cycle, Reset Router, Clear Cache, etc.) and I still can't access Xbox Live. I understand a lot of people now are having the same...
  10. State of Decay 2: Can't log in to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: Can't log in to Xbox Live: I just recently bought State of Decay 2 on Steam. I installed it and upon completion launched the game. The game requires me to sign in to Xbox live, but fails to load the log in screen. Has...