can't log into the pc xbox app

Discus and support can't log into the pc xbox app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently changed my account's primary email and now im unable to sign into the xbox app. it shows i have 2 account with the same email ive tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by aiden stokes, Apr 30, 2023.

1. aiden stokes
    aiden stokes Guest

I recently changed my account's primary email and now im unable to sign into the xbox app. it shows i have 2 account with the same email ive tried signing in with both and tried using a "different account" using the same email but it always says that i need to be connected to the internet which i am.

:)

aiden stokes, Apr 30, 2023
  2. kRevali Win User

Just log in again, you can't remove the login screen from the Xbox app, sometimes you log out automatically form the xbox app for Windows PC, just login again.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox App on PC can't log in

4. CharAznable4 Win User

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I tried all the methods you listed and unfortunately it is still not working. Every time I click on sign in, I get a white screen, then it disappears. I tried so many fixes and so many different solutions online but sadly nothing is working :(

I purchased the game pass ultimate and I can't access my games on PC.

Please help
  5. DisplayName662 Win User

I had the same question, But its simply because its a bug that Xbox wont fix. Its worldwide. What you can do though, Is play one of your games and once it says for you to log in, you can select a account. I've been through this before and you can reply to this message if you need any other help or that is not working. Thank you and I hope your problem gets fixed!
  6. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and an Xbox gamer. Hope you are doing well!

Do you somehow have any screenshot of the error message you are seeing? Or if you can provide the exact message? As for the Xbox account, it is not possible to associate an Xbox gamertag into one email address or Microsoft account so it is possible that the other gamertag you have is still associated on a different email address.

To check, please try to sign in the email address you have via https://account.xbox.com/profile page and from here it will show what gamertag is associated to the email address you signed in. After doing so, go to https://account.microsoft.com/profile page next and go to the "Manage how you sign in" or sign in preferences option to see if there are any email addresses listed as your alias as that might cause confusion with your login.

I suggest not to delete your alias specially if it is part of Microsoft domain such as Outlook, Live, Hotmail, MSN as it will be permanently deleted after.

Looking forward to hearing back from you so we fellow members in the community can try to share our knowledge and assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
Thema:

1. can't log into the pc xbox app - Similar Threads - can't log app

2. Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.: When I try to log into Minecraft, I get error code: Bat, which apparently means I have to log into the Xbox app. When I download the Xbox app, it looks like it doesn't load properly, only showing...
  3. I can't log in or use my Xbox app on my Microsoft surface proX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in or use my Xbox app on my Microsoft surface proX: When I try to log into the Xbox game app it will load forever on the black screen with the white Xbox logo. I can wait and wait forever, and nothing will ever happen. I can right click on the...
  4. I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox: I can't log into my new apple music account to listening to music through the app on my Xbox, keeps saying login failed, it's the right details I'm putting in. I can log into this account fine...
  5. Can't Log In to Xbox App, Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Log In to Xbox App, Help: When I try to log in, the app opens and closes almost instantly and nothing happens. I checked my updates and they are fine I hope they go up can help me. 1e3f7e39-59f1-4cbc-b042-b43cdbd110d4
  6. Can't log in on Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log in on Xbox App: I've been trying for 4 hours now to log in to my Microsoft account in the Xbox App but I'm always getting the error 0x800704 and it says I'm not connected to the internet. Login on site is working...
  7. Can't Log In to Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log In to Xbox App: Hey, I bought three months gamepass and I downloaded Xbox app to my pc to start using it. But when I try to sign in, a black window opens up and closes itself almost instantly and nothing happens....
  8. I can't log in to my TV in the Xbox app, it tells me it's impossible to log in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my TV in the Xbox app, it tells me it's impossible to log in.: My TV is a Samsung brand and I have had this problem for days, please help. ea9e0ef7-8e79-46a3-9565-cedbc203dc13
  9. Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.: Minecraft Education app downloaded on school Microsoft laptops. Message when logging into Minecraft Education keeps saying unable to connect reset client. Help! Students can't join each others...
  10. I can't log in with my account in the Xbox app on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in with my account in the Xbox app on PC: I can't log in with my account in the Xbox app on PC, it says I'm not connected to the internet, does anyone who's been through this know how to solve it? 8d689935-7e79-4896-b0dc-141ff2b512e1