Can’t log into Spotify app on Xbox

Discus and support Can’t log into Spotify app on Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, i have scoured the internet and tried every trick I can think of/I could find and Spotify is still not working on my Xbox. A couple of weeks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SwiftyX0x0, Jan 24, 2023.

1. SwiftyX0x0
    SwiftyX0x0 Guest

Hello, i have scoured the internet and tried every trick I can think of/I could find and Spotify is still not working on my Xbox.

A couple of weeks ago, I was signed out randomly. When I tried to log in, it doesn’t do anything. I tried QR code, pair with code, and log in manually through the app- and it doesn’t do anything. No error, no message, it just doesn’t do anything. The log in button literally is faded after I click it and nothing happens.

I’ve tried a hard reset (turning off Xbox, unplug, hit power button several times), restarting xbox, uninstalling Spotify and clearing cache, reinstalling- NOTHING WORKS! It still wont let me log in. It’s very frustrating. It’s been like this for a few weeks now.

It’s not a wifi issue because I can still join live games, and I’ve tried signing out of all devices via Spotify account, that didn’t work either. HELP! I contacted Spotify and they told me to contact Xbox.

:)

SwiftyX0x0, Jan 24, 2023
  2. SwiftyX0x0 Win User

I just tried my mobile hotspot (using data, not wifi) and that didn’t work either.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for trying mate. Would it be possible for you to connect your console to a different network? You could try switching from wired to wireless or vice versa. Or you could use your mobile data hotspot if possible.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

I understand how frustrating this must be. I would feel the same way if I were in your situation. Let’s do our best to sort this out.

Have you already tried clearing your local saved games? We can try it to refresh your cached data on your games or apps which may be causing the issue.

1. Eject the disc from your console if there’s one inserted.
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    3. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage devices.
    4. Select Clear local saved games.

Note Selecting this option will not delete any games or progress you have saved in the Xbox cloud. It will only clear data you have saved locally.

5. Select Yes to confirm.
    6. Once your console restarts, try signing in to your Spotify.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Perfect! I am glad that it worked :)

I appreciate your patience and cooperation with me here mate.

Enjoy and take care!
  6. SwiftyX0x0 Win User

This worked!!! Thank you so much!
Thema:

1. Can’t log into Spotify app on Xbox - Similar Threads - Can’t log Spotify

2. Xbox one s connected to Internet ie the router however I can’t log in with the message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s connected to Internet ie the router however I can’t log in with the message...: I have a sky router which was up until a couple of weeks ago connecting to my Xbox series one. I am now getting the message when I test the connection “ this console is connected to the internet “...
  3. Why can’t I log into Cookieisblu ac

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I log into Cookieisblu ac: I put *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** when I was men yo put *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2921f788-ce83-49b1-991c-24a90fb02a0c
  4. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  5. white screen can’t log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    white screen can’t log in: i can’t log in and everytime i try a white screen shows up so i’ve reset my console three times and it still doesn’t work i’ve also deleted and re added my account and it still doesn’t work...
  6. Xbox one can’t log into Roblox, stays on log in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one can’t log into Roblox, stays on log in screen: My son logged out of roblox on his Xbox, I cannot now log back in. I can log in fine on any other device I try. I input the username and password and when you click to log in I get a ‘something...
  7. I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log in into my ps4 minecraft ms account: I have minecraft on my ps4 and have been attempting to log in into my Microsoft account multiple times but i have been unsuccessful. I am using this linked account I created long time ago and this...
  8. Can’t log into my account because of Authenticator.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log into my account because of Authenticator.: Hi. I need to change my password but can’t get a reset because I can’t log into the Authenticator. I can’t get through to anyone on the phone or find anything online to help. Have had this account...
  9. I can’t log into Minecraft bedrock on iPad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log into Minecraft bedrock on iPad: When I try logging into minecraft on iPad it will freeze after I enter my email, I’ve realized it’s waiting for me to put the one time code but it doesn’t give me the screen to enter the code only...
  10. My microsoft store isn’t working and now i can’t log back into my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft store isn’t working and now i can’t log back into my xbox: When I try to go to the microsoft store on my xbox it doesn’t work so I kept resetting my xbox and nothing worked, So i decides to log out of my account and then i decided to log back into it but...