Can’t log into Spotify app on Xbox

Discus and support Can’t log into Spotify app on Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, i have scoured the internet and tried every trick I can think of/I could find and Spotify is still not working on my Xbox. A couple of weeks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SwiftyX0x0, Jan 24, 2023.

1. SwiftyX0x0
    SwiftyX0x0 Guest

Hello, i have scoured the internet and tried every trick I can think of/I could find and Spotify is still not working on my Xbox.

A couple of weeks ago, I was signed out randomly. When I tried to log in, it doesn’t do anything. I tried QR code, pair with code, and log in manually through the app- and it doesn’t do anything. No error, no message, it just doesn’t do anything. The log in button literally is faded after I click it and nothing happens.

I’ve tried a hard reset (turning off Xbox, unplug, hit power button several times), restarting xbox, uninstalling Spotify and clearing cache, reinstalling- NOTHING WORKS! It still wont let me log in. It’s very frustrating. It’s been like this for a few weeks now.

It’s not a wifi issue because I can still join live games, and I’ve tried signing out of all devices via Spotify account, that didn’t work either. HELP! I contacted Spotify and they told me to contact Xbox.

:)

SwiftyX0x0, Jan 24, 2023
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Spotify isn’t working.

I got spotify to work again. I uninstalled the app then went to the spotify website and reset my password. Thenn I logged in on my xbox with the new password and now it works again.
  3. mocoworm Win User

Groove music in Forza Horizon 4

You can use Spotify while playing Forza. Just use the Spotify App on XBOX.
  4. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Spotify isn’t working.

• Restart the Spotify app.
    • Log out and back in.
    • Check the app is up-to-date.
    • Close any other apps you’re not using.
    • Reinstall the app.

Note: After reinstalling, you'll need to redownload any music you've made available for offline listening.
    • Check the app isn’t set to Offline mode.
    • If possible, try a different internet connection.

5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Spotify - Linked - Issue

Hi have you re tried these steps ? https://support.spotify.com/us/listen_everywhere/gaming/spotify-on-xbox-one/

1. Download Spotify from the Microsoft Store on your Xbox One.
    2. Log in one of these three ways to play:
      • With
        Spotify Connect
      • With your Spotify email address and password.

Note: If you usually log in with Facebook, use Spotify Connect to log in instead.
      • Select LOG IN WITH PIN. Then, on your phone or computer, go to
        www.spotify.com/pair and enter the pin you see on your screen.
  6. SwiftyX0x0 Win User

I just tried my mobile hotspot (using data, not wifi) and that didn’t work either.
Thema:

1. Can’t log into Spotify app on Xbox - Similar Threads - Can’t log Spotify

2. Can’t log back in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log back in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: I have been having this issue for almost two years now. I accidentally signed out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft and tried to log back in. It keeps telling me that my account is already...
  3. I can’t log in on minecraft bedrock on PlayStation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t log in on minecraft bedrock on PlayStation: A year ago I logged in on a Microsoft account to play with friends however I was unable to add them on that Microsoft account as it was a child account ( ( I’m over 18 so it shouldn’t be one) so...
  4. Can’t log out of ROBLOX account on Xbox. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log out of ROBLOX account on Xbox. What do I do?: I was playing ROBLOX on my phone when my account got banned for discriminative content, the evidence: “this game is sexist” I think, oh lovely… So I go onto my Xbox to log out of that account...
  5. Can’t Log Into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t Log Into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PlayStation: As the title suggests, I just got Minecraft on my PS5 and have been eager to play! Unfortunately, I’m getting an error saying that I cannot connect my Microsoft account to my playstation account...
  6. What do I do? I can’t log in in Minecraft :((

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do? I can’t log in in Minecraft :((: I can’t log in :( When scan the code and put the information required, it send me to a new window of Xbox with a gray screen and only a green button [img] that says “vamos ” but when I click it,...
  7. I recently changed my gamer tag and now I can’t log on to Phantasy Star Online New Genesis....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently changed my gamer tag and now I can’t log on to Phantasy Star Online New Genesis....: I recently changed my gamer tag and now I can’t log on to Phantasy Star Online New Genesis. How do I resolve this issue? [Error code 787] a1e3b8e3-ebf0-4991-b45d-75fac8292ff3
  8. Can’t log out of Microsoft account on Minecraft Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log out of Microsoft account on Minecraft Xbox: On my Minecraft the ‘sign out of your Microsoft account’ doesn’t show up. I want to log out and log back in because of the ‘you need to authenticate Microsoft services’ error....
  9. Can’t log into my Xbox fortnite account from pc to get all my skins.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log into my Xbox fortnite account from pc to get all my skins.: Hey guys so I’m on pc now but I have an Xbox account which has fortnite installed with a lot of skins that I can’t use cause I can’t log in, however I can log into the Xbox account just can’t seem...
  10. Help! Can’t log into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Can’t log into my Minecraft account: I can’t log into my account I keep getting “There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser.” I’ve logged into my account and everything and...