Cant log into my profile on the 360 side

Discus and support Cant log into my profile on the 360 side in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I play on my profile I cant play the 360 games I tried logging into another profile and had no problem so I know it is definitely something... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xblindmanxx, Jul 9, 2016.

1. xblindmanxx
    xblindmanxx Guest

Every time I play on my profile I cant play the 360 games I tried logging into another profile and had no problem so I know it is definitely something wrong with my profile!

I have called multiple times and this is yet to be resolved! Is there another line I could call to get more n depth support instead of doing the same steps over and over and getting no results?

:)

xblindmanxx, Jul 9, 2016
  2. VainestSky9
    VainestSky9 Guest
    how come i cant log into another profile on my xbox one

all of a sudden my kids cant log into their profile on the xbox one. nothing i do will work, can anyone help me out on this. please, my kids want to play their minecraft but cant log into their profiles, I keep getting told there is something wrong, but
    cant find anything.

VainestSky9, Jul 9, 2016
  3. cant log into my profile offline

hi

I recently bought my self the Xbox one but now I'm starting to regret I don't have internet connection and when ever I try to play fifa 17 it says I cant play tournament because I am not signed in is the a way to play without the internet I created profiles
    but when the console turns of then when I switch it on it needs me to sign in

LightCat1362977, Jul 9, 2016
  4. Cant log into my profile on the 360 side

Found a fix, if you go to manage storage in the 360 guide, it will say that your profile is corrupt. Delete the profile and re-launch the game.

punkydrummer01, Jul 9, 2016
  5. xblindmanxx
    xblindmanxx Guest
    Doesn't even say I have one there? I try to download profile like I have been for months now and get same error code saying " Sorry, Xbox Live Profiles cant be downloaded right now. Try again later 80070057" which has nothing to do with my problem !
    Imgur

xblindmanxx, Jul 9, 2016
  6. I am having the same Issue

vegas recluse, Jul 10, 2016
  7. brandon0630
    brandon0630 Guest
    What finally worked for me was manually changing my IP address on my Xbox One. When trying to play any BC game i could not connect to live in the 360 emulator or download my profile with the automatic router assigned IP of 192.168.1.136. So i tried changing
    the IP to the same one i use on my X360, 192.168.1.111, and voila it connected instantly (i copied over the automatically assigned subnet mask, gateway, and DNS settings). I then changed the last three digits to .117 so that the two boxes would have unique
    addresses and it still connected flawlessly. Just to test i went back to the original .136 and couldn't connect to live. I have no idea why this worked but i'll take it after trying random fixes for months. Hope this helps someone!

brandon0630, Jul 11, 2016
  8. Cant log into my profile on the 360 side

Hey all, if the above steps haven't worked for you give these a shot to clear the Xbox 360 cache and see if it helps with downloading the profile.

1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.

(Note Double-tapping the Xbox button will open the guide from any other screen on the console.)
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All settings.
    4. Select System and then select Storage.
    5. Select Clear local Xbox 360 storage.
    6. Select Yes and restart the console. This will not affect your cloud saved games or Xbox One games and profiles.
    After the console has finished restarting, check and see if it works.

Mister Mascot, Jul 12, 2016
  9. xblindmanxx
    xblindmanxx Guest
    I have tried both things still no luck !

xblindmanxx, Jul 12, 2016
  10. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey xblindmanxx -

Let's try a couple more things. First, do you have Two-Step Verification enabled on your Xbox Live account? If so, let's temporarily try to

Turn Off Two-Step Verification
    on your account. If that doesn't work, please try to

Factory Reset Your Xbox One
    console. Be sure to select the, "Keep My Games and Apps" option.

Keep us posted!

Miss Bijoux, Jul 13, 2016
  11. xblindmanxx
    xblindmanxx Guest
    I have tried those in the past with support over the phone but I gave it a try again and nothing changed :A{

xblindmanxx, Jul 13, 2016
  12. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest
    Since there has been a service alert related to 360 accounts for the last 2 days perhaps this is related? I realize this started before that time but it may be currently impacting any of the solutions offered in the last few days.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

User 9242019, Jul 14, 2016
  13. Cant log into my profile on the 360 side

Hey, xblindmanxx! I noticed that you are in the current preview, and that is likely what is causing this issue for you. When users are in the preview program, we are unable to fully assist them after basic troubleshooting (which has been completed here).

Two suggestions because of this. We want the back compat team aware of this, so please fill out the survey at the bottom of
    this sticky. After that, submit feedback through your console so the preview team is aware of this.

If you have any other issues with the console while you're in the program, I suggest filing a feedback report and then checking out the
    Update Preview Forums for further assistance. Thanks for understanding!

Misses Quinzel, Nov 2, 2018
  14. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey xblindmanxx -

Let's try a couple more things. First, do you have Two-Step Verification enabled on your Xbox Live account? If so, let's temporarily try to

Turn Off Two-Step Verification
    on your account. If that doesn't work, please try to

Factory Reset Your Xbox One
    console. Be sure to select the, "Keep My Games and Apps" option.

Keep us posted!
  15. xblindmanxx Win User

Doesn't even say I have one there? I try to download profile like I have been for months now and get same error code saying " Sorry, Xbox Live Profiles cant be downloaded right now. Try again later 80070057" which has nothing to do with my problem !
    http://imgur.com/gGEy0pM
  16. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, xblindmanxx! I noticed that you are in the current preview, and that is likely what is causing this issue for you. When users are in the preview program, we are unable to fully assist them after basic troubleshooting (which has been completed here).

Two suggestions because of this. We want the back compat team aware of this, so please fill out the survey at the bottom of
    this sticky. After that, submit feedback through your console so the preview team is aware of this.

If you have any other issues with the console while you're in the program, I suggest filing a feedback report and then checking out the
    Update Preview Forums for further assistance. Thanks for understanding!
  17. User 9242019 Win User

Since there has been a service alert related to 360 accounts for the last 2 days perhaps this is related? I realize this started before that time but it may be currently impacting any of the solutions offered in the last few days.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  18. xblindmanxx Win User

I have tried those in the past with support over the phone but I gave it a try again and nothing changed :A{
Thema:

1. Cant log into my profile on the 360 side - Similar Threads - Cant log profile

2. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  3. losing money cant log in email trap

in XboX Insiders
    losing money cant log in email trap: I had account for a decade at least and account keeps getting security blocked every time i try to log in to use my paid for services. Even if i put in my password correct it asks for MORE and...
  4. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  5. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  6. cant log into my old minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into my old minecraft account: So i purchased minecraft Java edition about three- four years ago and i swore it was linked to this account and email, but when i logged in it tells me i dont have the game purchased, i dont know...
  7. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  8. I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.: I can't log into any Microsoft related accounts. Upon logging in I get the error message "Please try again later, " or "The application has made too many requests. Press Retry to continue."...
  9. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  10. Cant log into my Xbox X- constantly redirected to account.microsoft profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log into my Xbox X- constantly redirected to account.microsoft profile: I've been trying to log into my XBOX X for a few hours now. i havent used my xbox in a while, over a month, and now having turned it on it seems all my accounts have been logged out. trying to...