Can't log into my Microsoft account

Discus and support Can't log into my Microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever i try to log into my Microsoft account from my home it says that the login.live.com site can't be reached, but if i log in from somewhere else... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Wiktoria Kozłowska, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Can't log into my Microsoft account

Whenever i try to log into my Microsoft account from my home it says that the login.live.com site can't be reached, but if i log in from somewhere else or with a VPN i don't have that issue, did i got IP banned?

:)

Wiktoria Kozłowska, Jan 12, 2023
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

can't log into my microsoft account

3. GuruActual Win User

Can't log into my Microsoft Account

If you still have access to the email that your account is attached to you can try changing your password using the forgot your password settings. If you are using 2 factor authentification it may send the request to the app.
  4. nurhasan2 Win User

HI!

is there anyway I can get logs of what happened?
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, nurhasan2. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I'm sorry about this. If you try to sign in to any Microsoft website (like https://account.microsoft.com or https://live.com) do you receive the same error message? That your account does not exist?

In this case, your only option is to fill the recovery form. In the article below you can get detailed information on how to fill the form:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

The Microsoft recovery form is available on:

https://account.live.com/acsr

No Microsoft employee can help users recovering their accounts. They only instruct you on how to fill the recovery form. So that's the only available option for a hacked account. If when you try to fill the recovery form you also receive the message that your account does not exist anymore, unfortunately you will not be able to recover your account.

If you talk to a Microsoft support advocate, he/she will tell you the same thing. They are not allowed and have no access to change anything on a user account. I hope you understand. I do not work for Microsoft and I do not have access to user accounts too.

If you have any question, please let me know. And again, I'm really sorry about this.
  6. Clubscout Win User

Can't log into my Microsoft Account

Mine is the same, plus switch is crashing constantly, which it has never done before (3 year old switch) we also have a brand new switch in our house which is the same. Looked on Reddit and it seems a common problem since the 1.16.2 update.
Thema:

Can't log into my Microsoft account

1. Can't log into my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Can't log Microsoft

2. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  3. i can't log in to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't log in to my microsoft account: Recently i added the new alias to it i randomly create an outlook mail in the alias changing section after more than a week , which means now, i cannot log in to my account anymore it said...
  4. I can't log back in my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log back in my microsoft account: bc I have one alrighty but I want to deltle it but I dont know how so I was asking if I can delete it for me so I can make a new one so I can play with my friends...
  5. Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.: I recently got signed out of my Minecraft launcher, and when I tried to sign back in, it says I got my password wrong, even though I use the same password to sign into Microsoft Store. I received...
  6. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  7. I can't log in or use my Xbox app on my Microsoft surface proX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in or use my Xbox app on my Microsoft surface proX: When I try to log into the Xbox game app it will load forever on the black screen with the white Xbox logo. I can wait and wait forever, and nothing will ever happen. I can right click on the...
  8. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  9. U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    U can't unlink my microsoft account from my ps4 since its the incorrect email and I got log...: I play on the ps4 version of minecraft. It seems I have used the wrong email when linking an Microsoft account to my playstation so I cannot access the emails or the Microsoft account. I cannot...
  10. I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....: it says that "you cannot join cross-platform games without both a microsoft account and a nintendo account. Sign in with both accounts to join Servers." a67d4412-cf25-4f14-a3a0-264eeaabe1c7