Can't log into minecraft.net with anything. Error: We could not validate your access,...

Discus and support Can't log into minecraft.net with anything. Error: We could not validate your access,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I am trying to Login in minecraft website, it's saying We could not validate your access, please try to login again. For a while, it was fixed.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jss Jeet, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Jss Jeet
    Jss Jeet Guest

Can't log into minecraft.net with anything. Error: We could not validate your access,...

When I am trying to Login in minecraft website, it's saying We could not validate your access, please try to login again.

For a while, it was fixed. But now I am facing this problem again

Can't log into minecraft.net with anything. Error: We could not validate your access,... [​IMG]

:)

Jss Jeet, Nov 9, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Can't log into minecraft.net with anything. Error: We could not validate your access, please try to login again.

Please try trough a different network and in a different browser, also waiting some time could work, sometimes it's due to traffic issues, if you still can't, please try opening a ticket on their support

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Can't log into minecraft.net with anything. Error: We could not validate your access, please try to login again.

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Jss, Could be something wrong, friend.

Try to enter the site again, using a cell phone and turning off the wifi keeping only the mobile network.

If the error still appears, you will need to call mojang support for them to analyze this problem, friend.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. LuthersCharted Win User

Hi Ricardo,

I was referring to the website, I do not yet have the game installed that's what I am trying to do.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi LuthersCharted! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You are referring to the website or the game on one of the supported platforms?
  6. LuthersCharted Win User

I have tried on a different browser already but I will try your other recommendations too.

Thank you so much for the help!
Thema:

1. Can't log into minecraft.net with anything. Error: We could not validate your access,... - Similar Threads - Can't log minecraft

2. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  3. I can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Minecraft: Once I open the Minecraft launcher it asks me login to my Microsoft account I have already migrated before so that's not the issue I click on Microsoft Login and it doesn't load I just have an...
  4. Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.: When I try to log into Minecraft, I get error code: Bat, which apparently means I have to log into the Xbox app. When I download the Xbox app, it looks like it doesn't load properly, only showing...
  5. Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.: I recently got signed out of my Minecraft launcher, and when I tried to sign back in, it says I got my password wrong, even though I use the same password to sign into Microsoft Store. I received...
  6. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  7. I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration: I haven't played Minecraft Java edition on my PC in a while and when I try to play today it says I can't login using the old mojang account anymore and I have to create a Microsoft.com account. So...
  8. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  9. I can't log into the minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into the minecraft launcher: I've tried re-installing, restarting my PC, repairing and resetting but it constantly loads without taking me into the sign-in screen. The legacy launcher download works just fine but I want to...
  10. Microsoft Account can't log into Minecraft Launcher and minecraft.net

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account can't log into Minecraft Launcher and minecraft.net: Hello! I can't login to Minecraft with my Microsoft account since my last Windows update, and Minecraft Zendesk support has redirected me to Microsoft support: "Sign in with Microsoft" returns...