Can’t Log Into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PlayStation

Discus and support Can’t Log Into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PlayStation in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As the title suggests, I just got Minecraft on my PS5 and have been eager to play! Unfortunately, I’m getting an error saying that I cannot connect my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Valcor13, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Valcor13
    Valcor13 Guest

As the title suggests, I just got Minecraft on my PS5 and have been eager to play! Unfortunately, I’m getting an error saying that I cannot connect my Microsoft account to my playstation account because the xbox account is already linked to another playstation account. This is simply untrue as when I open my Xbox app on my phone it LITERALLY says that I am in Minecraft for playstation. If the Xbox app registers me as being logged in after playstation says it’s “connected to a different account”, then what’s the issue? Thank you so much for any help on this subject!!!

I’ve already spoken with customer support for Microsoft , Mojang, and Playstation and they each say that the rival group has the info I need. When I spoke to Playstation, they said Microsoft had what I needed. When I spoke to Microsoft, they said that PLAYSTATION had what I needed. So far, I have tried deleting app data, deleting the app, resetting console linkage (only can do once every six months), downloading a texture pack first (recommended by Reddit). Overall, this experience has been way too demanding considering what it is I am trying to do and I’m on the verge of giving up. I know that I am not alone in this issue as MANY people on every forum I’ve looked at have had the same problem. Thank you so so so much again for any help you guys can provide!!!

:)

Valcor13, Dec 1, 2022
  2. XBF - Dom Win User

Hello Valcor13,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your issue!

Are you still experiencing this problem? If so, you'll have to contact Mojang as they'll be able to provide more information regarding the issue. You can submit a support request following the link below. We understand that you've stated that you've already contacted Mojang, however, we're unable to support this issue here. Be sure to include as much information regarding the issue as possible.

Link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

We also suggest reviewing the Minecraft for PlayStation FAQ article here: Minecraft for PlayStation® FAQ – Home

This may include information that can support you while trying to solve this issue.

Thank you,

3. MindOfTim Win User

ps4 minecraft login problems

I didn't even know you could log into your Microsoft account on a playstation. Is it the same version of minecraft that you played last time you had logged the ps4 in with your minecraft account?
  4. J524J1123 Win User

Minecraft PS4 Bedrock not linking

Our minecraft keeps saying log into playstation account. It refuses to let anyone log in on the playstation.
  5. Dont Delete Win User

PS5 minecraft account signing in

Same thing is happening to me on my ps4. It says my account is already connected to another account but I received an email saying that the Microsoft account was logged into PlayStation but on my ps minecraft shows that I’m not logged in. I’ve already contacted PlayStation and Minecraft and they both told me the same thing but nothings changed. I’m in desperate need of help
  6. RattlerW Win User

PS4 Microsoft account failed login.

I had to go onto my Microsoft account, link it to an Xbox account and create a Xbox gamertag. Then I restarted Minecraft on my Playstation and it let me log in!
Thema:

1. Can’t Log Into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PlayStation - Similar Threads - Can’t Log Microsoft

2. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  3. My microsoft store isn’t working and now i can’t log back into my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft store isn’t working and now i can’t log back into my xbox: When I try to go to the microsoft store on my xbox it doesn’t work so I kept resetting my xbox and nothing worked, So i decides to log out of my account and then i decided to log back into it but...
  4. Can’t log into my Microsoft account to get to minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t log into my Microsoft account to get to minecraft: I have been trying to log into my Microsoft account on my ps5 to go to Minecraft but it won’t let me log in so I tried to change my password but it didn’t work so I did the form which also didn’t...
  5. I can’t log in to my Microsoft account on F1 23

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t log in to my Microsoft account on F1 23: I have an Xbox one s and just bought f1 23. I haven’t used the Xbox in a while so I expected to have to sign in when it loaded, which I did. When the f1 game finally downloaded and I got on, it...
  6. Recently switched networks and can’t log back into Microsoft because I made account on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently switched networks and can’t log back into Microsoft because I made account on...: I recently switched networks and because I did so I can’t log back into my Microsoft account. I made the account on my other network, and I can’t log back in to Microsoft because I already made an...
  7. Can’t log back in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log back in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: I have been having this issue for almost two years now. I accidentally signed out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft and tried to log back in. It keeps telling me that my account is already...
  8. Can’t log out of Microsoft account on Minecraft Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log out of Microsoft account on Minecraft Xbox: On my Minecraft the ‘sign out of your Microsoft account’ doesn’t show up. I want to log out and log back in because of the ‘you need to authenticate Microsoft services’ error....
  9. Can’t log into Microsoft account “too many repeated authentication attempts” after first...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log into Microsoft account “too many repeated authentication attempts” after first...: I haven’t been able to log into my account for about 3 weeks now. When the problem originally started i booted up my series s and as soon as it automatically tried to log me in I got a pop up that...
  10. Can’t log into my Microsoft account Minecraft PE

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t log into my Microsoft account Minecraft PE: So long story short a few days ago it signed me out of my microsoft account and so i keep trying to sign hack in whoch doesnt work so i nade a new account tried to sign into that one but whenever...