cant log into live account on xbox one when playing xbox 360 games

Discus and support cant log into live account on xbox one when playing xbox 360 games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I start a backwards compatible game it logs me out of live, wont let me log back in or download my profile 4cd53d57-8840-4afc-9b9b-1b076d44fa2a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nopunchespulled, Nov 23, 2016.

1. cant log into live account on xbox one when playing xbox 360 games

When I start a backwards compatible game it logs me out of live, wont let me log back in or download my profile

:)

nopunchespulled, Nov 23, 2016
  2. Xbox 360 Issue HELP!

The other day, I was on my Xbox 360 and tried downloading the WWE Network app when my console froze. I restarted the system and logged back into my Xbox Live account and now every time I do log back in, my system freezes on the dashboard. It only does this when I log into my Xbox Live account. If I skip login, I do not have any issues.

Could someone help me please?!

xxJHARDYFAN92xx, Nov 23, 2016
  3. KaRmA Thorin
    KaRmA Thorin Guest
    I need Help! Cant connect to xbox live while playing 360 games on my xbox one.

I Cant connect to xbox live while playing 360 games on my xbox one.

So i cant download my Account or play 360 games online.

What can i do?

KaRmA Thorin, Nov 23, 2016
  4. Minertom2004175 Win User

My xbox 360 wont accept my account details

I tried downloading my xbox 360 live account again on my 360 and it has been ages since I last tried to log in and still the same issue is it actually the 360 servers or my account i cant even play 360 on my xbox one please help i just want to use my 360 with my account
  5. SEADRIVE(2) Win User

No Connection to Xbox live

For about a year I have not been able to log into my account on any of my many 360s...I can log into Xbox One fine, but even when trying to play a 360 game on xbox one, it says that I am unable to log into xbox live on this console...it says try downloading
    your gamertag again. I have in fact and last year changed my password like 5 times and still the same problem. There are a few 360 games on my xbox one such as gears 2 or 3 that I would like to play horde with, but I can't log into live on the 360 side to
    do this, but I'm on live on the xbox one side.

I would be very grateful for some effective help.

regards,

SeaDrive
  6. AngeloCruz6 Win User

xbox live error 80151912

Hi there. I have the same issue and i cant download my profile on Xbox 360 because i cant access Xbox live. Issue also presents itself on the Xbox One and Series when playing Xbox 360 games.
  7. Onyx Is Here Win User

Live xbox 360 and one

You can log in to your account on an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One at the same time with the same account. If you purchase a Live membership that will stay with your account regardless if you're playing on a 360 or a One. However, if you want to play a backwards
    compatible title on your Xbox One with your gamertag you cannot log into the 360 with that same account at the same time.
  8. Whitehorizon024 Win User

Xbox one family settings.

Im having the same issue. I realize that we can play the games together but I cant get to play separate games at the same time.

I purchased my son a digital copy of WW2 on my account. When I am not logged in to the console he cant "find" the game when he hits the game icon. It asks him if he owns the game. I tried changing the one he is using as the home xbox already. I can start
    him on the game in my account in the living room, once I log in my bedroom with my account, different game, he can continue to play his game. I can play for about 10-20 minutes before he runs back and says he got disconnected. I have to log back in to the
    other game, kicking me out of the game im in originally, to log him in the living room again.

Im trying to avoid having a second Xbox live account in one house, after having purchased two consoles now.
Thema:

cant log into live account on xbox one when playing xbox 360 games

1. cant log into live account on xbox one when playing xbox 360 games - Similar Threads - cant log live

2. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  3. Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes": Is Xbox Live down or how do I fix this? 5278e705-8f79-471a-94f2-7e0fd1674327
  4. XBOX series X cant log into live inside 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX series X cant log into live inside 360 game: Everything works fine, except when i open any online bought downloaded xbox360 game. Xbox Live will then disconnect and wont let me log into live again inside the 360 menue, preventing the games...
  5. Can log in to xbox live but cant play online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can log in to xbox live but cant play online?: I have a problem on my xbox 360 i can normaly log into my xbox live account but i cant play online is there a way to fix this? My friend has xbox 360 too but he can play online, and i dont know...
  6. cant log into xbox live. (minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into xbox live. (minecraft): im trying to play minecraft, but when i try to log in it says "we were unable to log you into xbox live, we want to make sure this is you. user interaction is required for authentication". (words...
  7. CANT LOG INTO MINECRAFT OR XBOX LIVE

in XBoX Accessibility
    CANT LOG INTO MINECRAFT OR XBOX LIVE: I am so angry. When I open Minecraft on the pointless new launcher, it says 'We couldn't log you in. We want to make sure its you. User interaction required for authentication.' WHAT THE **** DOES...
  8. Cant log in to Xbox Live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log in to Xbox Live...: Hi All, I need some help/advice please? I have a Xbox One S, which is second hand, but I dont think it matters in this case. Have a problem with playing Xbox 360 games on it. Internet...
  9. Cant log in to xbox live account on xbox360 S

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log in to xbox live account on xbox360 S: tl;dr Formatted drive. Redownloaded profile. Game says it can not save. I am unable to log in to xbox live. Attempt to make the xbox360 my primary system, account pairing and all that. So I...
  10. Can't log into Xbox game bar on PC. Error code - We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Xbox game bar on PC. Error code - We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the...: Not much else to say, for the past week I haven't been able to log into xbox game bar on my pc, just randomly happned. and my error code is We cant sign you in to Xbox Live at the moment, try...