can't log into Grounded

Discus and support can't log into Grounded in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to log into Grounded. Xbox sign in page comes up. I enter user name and password. Xbox page looks like I signed in as it says "Hello Cdn "... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chaosrelic, Apr 27, 2023.

1. Chaosrelic
    Chaosrelic Guest

can't log into Grounded

Trying to log into Grounded.

Xbox sign in page comes up.
    I enter user name and password.

Xbox page looks like I signed in as it says "Hello Cdn "

Click on Multiplayer login in Grounded...

it says "You must log in to an Xbox Network account and have an active internet connection to play Grounded online"

I am clear ly on the internet.
    I am clearly logged into and can successfully log into my Xbox account as I have done so here.

But I log in, and then it tells me I must log in.
    So I try to log in... it looks like it is successful again.
    I press multiplayer... and it comes back again that I have to log in.

I have reset my computer.
    I have logged out of xbox and back in again
    I have uninstalled xbox and reloaded the app

and after each attempt, the result is the same... I can't log in to Grounded as it says I need to log into the Xbox Network... BUT I AM.

I've not had any previous issue with logging in over the 355hours of game play that I've logged.

:)

Chaosrelic, Apr 27, 2023
  2. Chaosrelic Win User

can't log into Grounded

Found out what the issue was... my Steam account shows there was an update applied to Grounded that occurred at the same time I lost access.

So now all I have to do is wait for the developers to unscrew whatever they screwed up and post another update..
  3. OpticRJames Win User

can't log into Grounded

Alright, please go to Settings > Privacy & Security > Windows Security. Click the "Open Window Security button. After that go to Firewall & Network Protection then click "Allow an app through firewall" From that page, click "Change settings" then click "Allow another app." Add the game there and see if that sorts out the issue when you try to play multiplayer in the game.
  4. Chaosrelic Win User

can't log into Grounded

In my original post, I clearly stated that I have logged out of xbox and back in again.

I don't have any software that is preventing me from logging in... as I already CLEARLY stated, I can log in just fine to post this information, the software responds to me with a successful login statement with my correct user id,

It is when I click on mulitplayer that it states I have to log in... which I already have clearly done.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

can't log into Grounded

Thanks for trying that. Please go to Settings > System > About. What is the Windows Version you see under Windows Specifications?
  6. Chaosrelic Win User

can't log into Grounded

I have 355 hours on this game with the current settings. It is not the firewall.

I have added the game as requested.

Gee it still doesn't work. I guess it wasn't the firewall.
Thema:

can't log into Grounded

1. can't log into Grounded - Similar Threads - can't log Grounded

2. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  3. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  4. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  5. I can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Minecraft: Once I open the Minecraft launcher it asks me login to my Microsoft account I have already migrated before so that's not the issue I click on Microsoft Login and it doesn't load I just have an...
  6. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  7. Can't Log into Xbox Website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Xbox Website: Whenever I try to log into my Xbox account on the xbox.com website, I get sent back to the screen I tried to log in from, and I'm not signed in. For example, the other day I was trying to play...
  8. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  9. i can't log in to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't log in to my microsoft account: Recently i added the new alias to it i randomly create an outlook mail in the alias changing section after more than a week , which means now, i cannot log in to my account anymore it said...
  10. I can't log back in my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log back in my microsoft account: bc I have one alrighty but I want to deltle it but I dont know how so I was asking if I can delete it for me so I can make a new one so I can play with my friends...