Can't log into Gears 5. Start the Game "Error can not log into Microsoft account. Please...

Discus and support Can't log into Gears 5. Start the Game "Error can not log into Microsoft account. Please... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Looking to play Gears 5, beeing trying to log in for over an hour. Looking for assistance. a29b7530-e036-450d-be78-e2806b515da3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jmossC, Jul 20, 2020.

1. jmossC
    jmossC Guest

Can't log into Gears 5. Start the Game "Error can not log into Microsoft account. Please...

Looking to play Gears 5, beeing trying to log in for over an hour. Looking for assistance.

:)

jmossC, Jul 20, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Can’t log in to Gears 5 forums

Hey all,

I’m trying to log into the Gears forums but each time I click log in it just takes me to the Gears 5 homepage. I’ve logged into my Microsoft account on my iPhones google browser but the issue persists. Any ideas??
    Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately we can't help with that here. If there's a link to support at the Gears 5 forums then I'd recommend contacting them.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Can't log into Gears 5

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

EpochJflash2, To be able to send you the most specific procedure, first I need to know if any message appears when you try to enter the game.

Do you receive any error codes or messages about any punishment warnings, disconnects, among others?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Can't log into Gears 5

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all
  5. ParveenBal Win User

error code 0x80a4001a

Dear Microsoft

I am getting error code 0x80a4001a when logging in and can't log in or load any game.

Please help.

C.
    Y
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

playing the same game from game pass on two consoles

Whoever owns Gears 5, log in with the account that purchased it on the other accounts console, and make it the home Xbox, then both can play the digital version of the game.
Thema:

1. Can't log into Gears 5. Start the Game "Error can not log into Microsoft account. Please... - Similar Threads - Can't log Gears

2. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  3. I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my ps5 account on minecraft: When I try to log in using the two options for my account presented on my playstation for minecraft, my Microsoft automatically connects me to my Xbox profile instead of my playstation account...
  4. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  5. I can't log into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into Minecraft: Once I open the Minecraft launcher it asks me login to my Microsoft account I have already migrated before so that's not the issue I click on Microsoft Login and it doesn't load I just have an...
  6. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  7. Can't Log into Xbox Website

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Xbox Website: Whenever I try to log into my Xbox account on the xbox.com website, I get sent back to the screen I tried to log in from, and I'm not signed in. For example, the other day I was trying to play...
  8. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  9. i can't log in to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't log in to my microsoft account: Recently i added the new alias to it i randomly create an outlook mail in the alias changing section after more than a week , which means now, i cannot log in to my account anymore it said...
  10. I can't log back in my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log back in my microsoft account: bc I have one alrighty but I want to deltle it but I dont know how so I was asking if I can delete it for me so I can make a new one so I can play with my friends...