Cant log in without being met with ‘Your browser is set to block all cookies’

Discus and support Cant log in without being met with ‘Your browser is set to block all cookies’ in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When trying to log into both the minecraft and the xbox live app (on an ipad 7th generation), i’m met with the error message attached below. It works... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sa1ine, Aug 9, 2022.

1. sa1ine
    sa1ine Guest

When trying to log into both the minecraft and the xbox live app (on an ipad 7th generation), i’m met with the error message attached below. It works just fine on my phone, so I’m not sure what the difference is here. I’ve tried allowing cross-site tracking and turning off block pop-ups as well at turning off block all coookies (in the settings app), but nothings worked so far.

Cant log in without being met with ‘Your browser is set to block all cookies’ [​IMG]

:)

sa1ine, Aug 9, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Sa1ine

Please do this:

1. Delete both Xbox and Minecraft app momentarily from your iPad

2. Open Settings > Safari :

If block pop-ups toggle is on, disable it

If Prevent cross-site tracking toggle is on, disable it temporarily

Enter to Hide IP address and turn it off temporarily

If Block all cookies toggle is on, disable it

3. After that click on Clear History and Website Data > Press it again in the emerging notification

4. Restart your iPad

5. Finally install again both Xbox app and Minecraft and try sign in again.

That should do the trick, let me know how it goes

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings

**Once logged in, you can re-configure the previously modified settings
  3. Harshal mahajan1 Win User

Please login xbox live login.com
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the update!

That's really strange... I can advise you another couple things to try before contacting Apple:

1. Try using a different wifi network, for example share mobile data via wifi hotspot and connect your iPad in that way

2. Use a different DNS address:

Open settings > wifi > click on the little i > DNS servers > add 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
    if that doesn't work use instead 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1

3. Go to settings > general > transfer or reset iPad > Reset network settings and after that reset location and privacy
    Give it a new try

4. Open Safari directly > go here and sign in with your account (don't forget to allow "stay signed in")

https://account.microsoft.com/profile
    And do the same here:

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/spashell

Now go back to Xbox app and give it a new try

5. (Optional, in this case would be better contact Apple) Go to Settings > General > Transfer or reset iPad > Erase all content and settings

Once the process ends don't restore any iCloud backup and give it a new try
    (Usually photos, messages and apps/games content are stored in iCloud separately)
  5. sa1ine Win User

Hello Josef,

Thank you for the quick reply but unfortunately I was met with the same response. Still not sure what’s causing the issue, I do however know it was working in July, but I was logged out when I updated my iPad and now I’m stuck with this.

Thanks for the help regardless!
  6. Klokkwork Win User

Sign out issues

Sounds like you've got a cookie on your browser set to keep you logged in. Try clearing cookies, then click sign out, possibly restart your browser for added effect.
Thema:

1. Cant log in without being met with ‘Your browser is set to block all cookies’ - Similar Threads - Cant log without

2. losing money cant log in email trap

in XboX Insiders
    losing money cant log in email trap: I had account for a decade at least and account keeps getting security blocked every time i try to log in to use my paid for services. Even if i put in my password correct it asks for MORE and...
  3. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...
  4. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  5. cant log into my old minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into my old minecraft account: So i purchased minecraft Java edition about three- four years ago and i swore it was linked to this account and email, but when i logged in it tells me i dont have the game purchased, i dont know...
  6. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  7. I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.: I can't log into any Microsoft related accounts. Upon logging in I get the error message "Please try again later, " or "The application has made too many requests. Press Retry to continue."...
  8. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  9. WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...: One of the biggest upsets with this **** trash xbox. One thing after another. When i was a kid i played halo and halo 2 with frinds. I recently bought halo infinite and my 9 year old is...
  10. I cant log out of the xbox app without logging in to the same account over and over

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log out of the xbox app without logging in to the same account over and over: i cant play gears of war 4. i cant log in when i start the game. it says there is a problem with my xbox account, i made an email adress when i bought the game because i never use any windows...